The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MxO textures request =] - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: MxO textures request =] (/showthread.php?tid=181)

MxO textures request =] - Diagator - 10-12-2009

Good day everybody! Cool I like the project mxoemu very much, so I'm bowing to everyone who takes part in it's development)))
And I hope someone has already ripped textures from the game, is it possible and how? I've seen a message by arzubazman where she showed one texture of different female faces.
So... I really need other texs Undecided If it isn't so hard to explain or to share them here - it'll be great))

RE: MxO textures request =] - Vesuveus - 10-12-2009

Bayamos or Mathalos exlpained how to do this in a thread on DN1.

RE: MxO textures request =] - Diagator - 10-12-2009

I'm sorry, but may I know - what do you mean by "DN1"? ^_^

RE: MxO textures request =] - Vesuveus - 10-12-2009

DN1 stands for Data Node 1 which was the nick name given to the official MxO forums hosted by Monolith and then Sony Online Entertainment. Here is a link to DN1. Link

RE: MxO textures request =] - Diagator - 10-12-2009

Thanks so much!!! =D *running there*

RE: MxO textures request =] - Bayamos - 10-12-2009

http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/list.m?start=105&topic_id=36300028741#36300572314

that post and onward concerns textures; i'm assuming you already have the files extracted out of packmaps.

RE: MxO textures request =] - Diagator - 11-12-2009

Yeah, thanks)) I have already found that topic, but still, I don't have any file extracted due to the links to the Extractor of packages given there are both broken... If only someone had saved the copy of that file..

RE: MxO textures request =] - rajkosto - 18-12-2009

cvbcvbcvbc

RE: MxO textures request =] - Diagator - 18-12-2009

Thank you a lot Big Grin !!! You just saved my life from the deep searching of that file =]