The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Hello...... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello...... (/showthread.php?tid=1869)

Hello...... - Vpzneox - 09-09-2013

Im new here, would Love to help you guys out however I can.
Firstly, when I registered, there were many issues there:
  • My Russian emails were blocked for some reason, due to "spam", although I have never spammed
  • The actual verification questions would rly not be very easy to answer, if I was not a fan of all movies, and knew all the lines by heart- Some people probably never watched movies, just came here for games
  • Finally- why so many verifications? I am Sure it scares people away, and its a shame, because for such a great project u need all possible support!

Anyways, finally I bypassed some of the filters, registered, got here- so, I read FAQ, and well- its sad you dont have combat, but its great u managed to get the basic functions working, keep it up!
Meanwhile, I would like to offer my support in terms of animating characters and (possibly) coding , if I am anywhere near familiar with the engine, I might be of some use.

For instance, I saw u guys dont have jump animation- if u want the one like in MxReloaded, I can make one in 3DS Max.

Also, I would love to participate in the project development overall- Im not sure, if its still alive though, so, before I go on- please tell me, is it still going? Thanks,
Vpzneox

RE: Hello...... - rajkosto - 10-09-2013

As you've seen on IRC, yes.
No need for animators right now.
Jump animations are still there, you can play them with &playAnim and searching forums

RE: Hello...... - Xenith - 22-10-2013

Glad you're wanting to help! I hope you come on board.