The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Patch Fail - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Patch Fail (/showthread.php?tid=1871)

Patch Fail - andrewxc - 15-09-2013

Received "Patch System Error (result code -47): URL open failed. Patch servers down or internet connection failed."
Checked my applications, and I don't think it's on my end. I can't get online because of it.
Is the patch server down?

RE: Patch Fail - Sixxth - 15-09-2013

(15-09-2013, 05:39 AM)andrewxc Wrote: Received "Patch System Error (result code -47): URL open failed. Patch servers down or internet connection failed."
Checked my applications, and I don't think it's on my end. I can't get online because of it.
Is the patch server down?

Patch server? There is no patch server. Are you using the old game CDs?

Go here: http://mxoemu.info/

Read the section titled "The MxoEmu Test Server is online" carefully.

Then read the faq. http://www.mxoemu.info/forum/thread-581.html

RE: Patch Fail - rajkosto - 15-09-2013

You need to use -nopatch -clone if you are starting the matrix exe manually.
Or just use the damn launcher i made.

(Both answers apply only to Reality Test Server, disregard them if you read this in the future when that's deprecated)

RE: Patch Fail - Malachiasz - 18-05-2015

I have it problem , but is slightly more complicated. I unpacked matrix on line and 7.6002p_patcher. When I repleace p_dlls and dbghelp.dll , I still have problem:

Received "Patch System Error (result code -47): URL open failed. Patch servers down or internet connection failed."

Why ???

Please, give information ? If we could. I am polish and I don't know english well. Please much, simple words

Smile

RE: Patch Fail - Frosty - 19-05-2015

(18-05-2015, 09:08 PM)Malachiasz Wrote: I have it problem , but is slightly more complicated. I unpacked matrix on line and 7.6002p_patcher. When I repleace p_dlls and dbghelp.dll , I still have problem:

Why ???

Please, give information ? If we could. I am polish and I don't know english well. Please much, simple words

Smile

start again unpack the main game then extract 7.6002 update to the right folders then when you start the client (flip switch Patch : full system check to on) and it should update the client hope this helps

RE: Patch Fail - Malachiasz - 19-05-2015

Thank you for the advice. Smile Fortunately , this problem already defeated

btw, when I can download client udpdate ? What you mean, when you write: flip switch Patch : full system check to on

RE: Patch Fail - Malachiasz - 19-05-2015

you know. I try make it but, when client are display, I cant copy any files to folder with matrix.

RE: Patch Fail - rajkosto - 20-05-2015

Obviously you cannot overwrite files that are in use. Close the launcher before extracting new dbghelp.dll or similar.

RE: Patch Fail - Malachiasz - 26-05-2015

Its nevermind now, but thank you Smile. Last time we are sign in in matrix game in the same time Smile

RE: Patch Fail - Gerik - 26-05-2015

(26-05-2015, 07:24 PM)Malachiasz Wrote: Its nevermind now, but thank you Smile. Last time we are sign in in matrix game in the same time Smile

BOND WITH ME, JIMMY.