The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Life in the MXO thread - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Life in the MXO thread (/showthread.php?tid=1875)

Pages: 1 2

Life in the MXO thread - Static - 20-09-2013

I just wanted to say, that is an awesome piece of work Hashtag. I posted in this portion of the forum, so I would not contaminate the thread.

Keep up the good work.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 20-09-2013

Hey thanks man! I really appreciate your kind words. Its all for fun and its pretty much how i roleplay within any MMO's i play. If you guys are into WoW i also have an old story on the TrueWoW.org roleplay forums.

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3106

As for MxO, roleplaying on the test server brought back so much nostalgia to me, that i figured why not post a few random stories. since i cant contribute programing wise, why not try and entertain those who can atleast. lol Love it or Hate it, I appreciate the feedback. ive had fun so far and I dont think im stopping anytime soon. So Stay Tuned, Folks!

EDIT:

I just finished the Latest post in Life in MxO btw. Special guests: Seraph & the Oracle

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Fractal_Blade - 22-09-2013

Been awhile since I've been on. Just checked out international during the night cycle. It absolutely gorgeous with the hanging lanterns and the neon. Outstanding job, especially considering the gimped engine SOE used for the original game.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 21-10-2013

Just wanted to add, there is NO Official Day i post in "Life in MxO" i just post them when i have time off work.
Hence "1 pic posts VS 10 - 20 pic posts" though i do Try to post atleast once a week. try.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 02-11-2013

Halloween hangover is killing me, so im taking a break this weekend. will post next week.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 30-11-2013

thanksgiving weekend... to much family, dont have any real time for myself this week. sorry peeps be back next week.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 14-12-2013

i was half way through but ran out of time, im going to try and finish the new post by tonight or by this weekend. im just always at work lol

RE: Life in the MXO thread - popmanbrad - 15-12-2013

am playing the matrix online and it tell me to create a carator i did and then it tell me to put handle blue pill name blue pill last name and a description i did i click accept it doesn't do nothing what do i do and i cant quit

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Sixxth - 15-12-2013

(15-12-2013, 12:17 PM)popmanbrad Wrote: am playing the matrix online and it tell me to create a carator i did and then it tell me to put handle blue pill name blue pill last name and a description i did i click accept it doesn't do nothing what do i do and i cant quit

Did you try searching around the forums for a FAQ or guide?

Heres a hint: There is a guide for dummies out there.

Are you a dummie?

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 16-12-2013

^HAHA!

Well since the original post i was working on is taking longer than expected, i put a quick scene together with Seraph & the Oracle instead. I'll most likely post again this week when i finish it.