The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Life in the MXO thread - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Life in the MXO thread (/showthread.php?tid=1875)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Static - 17-12-2013

Hashtag, I was thinking, what if you did your posts in a comics like format. Take a few screenshots, chop them up, add dialog in the talk bubles etc. I think it has a potential to be kind of awesome.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 18-12-2013

(17-12-2013, 05:34 PM)Static Wrote: Hashtag, I was thinking, what if you did your posts in a comics like format. Take a few screenshots, chop them up, add dialog in the talk bubles etc. I think it has a potential to be kind of awesome.

Yea... And Why dont i just change the name of the thread to "Random Matrix Poopies Big Grin" while im at it! LoooL

No thanks, i dont like making panels since its to time consuming. especially for something ppl are just going to skim thru. if i put longer dialogue, less of you would sit an read it at all. So i perfer the way i post them, Short & sweet like my World of Warcraft thread. I only post these on my time off to begin with, so its really like im working on these "10mins here, 15mins there" Constantly givinging you the readers another piece of the puzzle with every post. If i made them like comic format, it would take longer to make and i'd probably only post like Once a month. lol

I already know whats going to happen to everyone in the story, so i just have to figure out what i "can and cant do" within the test server for each post. Sometimes even causing me to completely change the action sequences from what was originally planned. But as the Great Morpheus once said... "Adaptation, Improvisation, but your weakness... is not your technique" Cool

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 22-12-2013

So I Finished around this past Wednesday... but as my gift to you guys for the Holidays, i decided Not to Post it til Christmas Day! So Expect the Next Post on Dec 25th!

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 24-01-2014

I dont know how to say this, so i'll try to be brief. The Next Post will be considered the Midseason Finally of Life in MxO. Im currently going thru alot and will possibly have to move to a new home soon. So after this coming post in a few days, Life in MxO will be on a 2 - 3 month break until further notice.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - bitbomb - 24-01-2014

Finally, the finale.

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 28-01-2014

im about 70% done with this final post, depending if i have to go to work today will determine if i can finish & post it. Stay tuned folks!

RE: Life in the MXO thread - Hashtag - 30-01-2014

The Final Post is Up, Im not sure if i will continue the story or not later on. there is still so much i wanted to do, but life right now is changing for me in ways, were im not sure what will happen within the next few months. So Enjoy, Ive had a great time on this. Maybe down the road we'll see the #HashtagWars or "The VOID" but for now I must leave it as it is...

I'll still be around on the forums from time to time, so this is not goodbye Forever... this is just, Goodbye for now.