The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The Matrix in theaters October 23 - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Matrix in theaters October 23 (/showthread.php?tid=1887)

The Matrix in theaters October 23 - starschwar - 21-10-2013

Hi all! Sorry for being out of contact for so long. Real life and all that. I miss MXO deeply, and am thrilled that Rajkosto's still plugging away at this. But to the point: The first movie is going to be playing in theaters on the 23rd, in select theaters. Fandango offers ticket prepurchases. Get hyped, people. Get hyped.

RE: The Matrix in theaters October 23 - Sixxth - 21-10-2013

On a side note, it plays on my blu-ray player / big screen TV about once a week Smile

RE: The Matrix in theaters October 23 - komosis - 21-10-2013

No theaters are playing it near me. I would love to see it in a theater again!!!

RE: The Matrix in theaters October 23 - Xenith - 21-10-2013

(21-10-2013, 08:39 PM)komosis Wrote: No theaters are playing it near me. I would love to see it in a theater again!!!

Same here. Bummer!

RE: The Matrix in theaters October 23 - Rycus - 22-10-2013

Wed at 7 here Smile I'm going. Just wish I had all the outfit I used to wear in MxO to wear when I go see it.

RE: The Matrix in theaters October 23 - WakeAndBake - 23-10-2013

nothing near me to watch, u got a big puffy area k looking coat to wear im interested to see RL gear Tongue

RE: The Matrix in theaters October 23 - Maligner - 31-10-2013

Dam I probably missed it then. I'd been keeping an eye on these reboot screenings but not a very good eye. I missed The Godfather as well. I did manage Ghostbusters, American Grafitti and Animal House though.