The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? (/showthread.php?tid=1905)

Pages: 1 2 3

MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - MrVash - 12-01-2014

Been forever nubs. Anyone I remember out there?

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - TITAN - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 02:10 AM)MrVash Wrote: Been forever nubs. Anyone I remember out there?

YE OLD WILL GO
AND NEW WILL SHOW

Someone will always be here.

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - Zenom199 - 13-01-2014

I am pretty sure you sold me an account MrVash, what a waste of money that was lol

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - Raccoon - 13-01-2014

That's like buying stock in the XFL.

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - Skyscream - 19-01-2014

Howdy Mr. Vash. It's been awhile.
Oh wait. It's been a while for me too.

haha.

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - Staticzero - 20-01-2014

Sup MrV. Long time

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - DeniseNY - 07-03-2014

ZOMG!!!! Vash!!! I remember you!

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - BlakeZ - 29-07-2014

^^Vash is my facebook buddy!

Also hi Denise, you remember me Brandongreen/Darkkwave/BlakeZ?

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - telemancer - 31-07-2014

I remember you from Syntax. HavenĀ“t seen you in the emu yet though...
btw folks I found a prison while trying to discover the white hallways, anyone remember a prison? T

p.s. hi sky and denise!

RE: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there? - Zenom199 - 31-07-2014

coords for said prison? would like to take a look..

oh nvm I just noticed they are in the screenshots.