The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Been a while - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Been a while (/showthread.php?tid=1962)

Been a while - Vesuveus - 25-06-2014

It's been a while since I jacked in. I had some nice surprises tonight. Firstly, on the website character creation, the options have short labels. Which is nice for browsing.

The other thing was the unreleased constructs. Some of those I had never been to! Can we name them?

Thanks, Rajkosto!

And it was nice to see angelis and Chris online tonight.

RE: Been a while - rajkosto - 25-06-2014

Wait, you didn't notice the live character portrait update for the head options, but you noticed the short labels ?

RE: Been a while - Vesuveus - 26-06-2014

(25-06-2014, 09:05 AM)rajkosto Wrote: Wait, you didn't notice the live character portrait update for the head options, but you noticed the short labels ?

i did notice, but i had refresh issues.

RE: Been a while - XXT - 27-06-2014

Hi there.... Been long while for me. Amazing where the time has gone. How I wish this game was still running and I could have my old toon. Lol

RE: Been a while - Vesuveus - 27-06-2014

(27-06-2014, 06:05 AM)XXT Wrote: Hi there.... Been long while for me. Amazing where the time has gone. How I wish this game was still running and I could have my old toon. Lol

Its fun to recreate. Rajkosto made it super easy. Use the website character creator, see the preview and use the in game command &update to make it so!

And the web preview worked like a charm when I tried it a few hours ago. Awesome update!

RE: Been a while - KILLTHEATROCITY - 27-06-2014

Whats up everyone, i'm new to this mod, took me 5 years to even THINK about looking for an MxO private server.... Glad to see someone did something... Does anyone really play on the server anymore? I keep checking to see if anyone is around.... I prolly still will haha. I might have even known some of you in game, been a while.

RE: Been a while - bitbomb - 27-06-2014

A handful check in regularly but obviously it sits empty a lot since it's exploration and chat at the moment. Most people check the front page to see if someone's online, then they jack in.

RE: Been a while - XXT - 28-06-2014

I see there is only 1 CSR Lol. I miss the red crown.