The Matrix Online Server Emulator
who wants to hangout - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: who wants to hangout (/showthread.php?tid=1974)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

who wants to hangout - jmw121 - 15-07-2014

Hey everyone, I will be in the matrix for 3 hours, right now it is 7/14/2014 11:26 EST , if you want to join me for a good chat Jack in
look for Xavionis

RE: who wants to hangout - Raccoon - 15-07-2014

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about. Im the type of person that brings a weapon to a party if im planning on fighting. I fight to win no matter what it takes.Im not afraid to yell that's my purse, i don't know you. Im NOT afraid to kick someone as hard as i can in the nuts, FROM BEHIND. Yah thats right. I would cheap shot the fuck out of any of you mother fuckers and then id stomp on your face while you were on the ground crying like a bitch.

RE: who wants to hangout - rajkosto - 15-07-2014

I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
see these ice cubes, see these ice creams?
eligible bachelor, million dolla boat

You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B

RE: who wants to hangout - Raccoon - 15-07-2014

(15-07-2014, 05:51 AM)rajkosto Wrote: I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams

I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.

RE: who wants to hangout - Sixxth - 15-07-2014

(15-07-2014, 06:00 AM)Raccoon Wrote:
(15-07-2014, 05:51 AM)rajkosto Wrote: I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams

I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.

Pls become serious now.

RE: who wants to hangout - QuiDormit - 15-07-2014

I'm pimpin' so big that my hoes got hoes with hoes on call for your pay-to-lay needs.

gimmie a call, hit up big silky, he know what u need breddah.

hoes on hoes on hoes on hoes.

RE: who wants to hangout - Raccoon - 16-07-2014

(15-07-2014, 04:45 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: I'm pimpin' so big that my hoes got hoes with hoes on call for your pay-to-lay needs.

gimmie a call, hit up big silky, he know what u need breddah.

hoes on hoes on hoes on hoes.

[Image: o1pAs8G.png]

RE: who wants to hangout - bitbomb - 16-07-2014

I don't believe in such talk as this. I am nice man, with HAPPY FEELINGS! ALL of the time.

RE: who wants to hangout - Raccoon - 16-07-2014

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

My ass.

RE: who wants to hangout - Gerik - 16-07-2014

(16-07-2014, 08:12 AM)Raccoon Wrote: My ass.

[Image: kqu6rwG.jpg]