The Matrix Online Server Emulator
New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Broadcast Depth (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting (/showthread.php?tid=1978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 05-10-2014

I sent you a PM sh3967, if that fixes your issue i will roll it out to everyone.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - BlackWatch - 15-10-2014

Hi everyone i not have connection with server. Are they online or i do something wrong ?

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Gerik - 16-10-2014

no way you're serious

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - bitbomb - 16-10-2014

Just in case you're serious, uninstall the launcher and download the patch from the front page. Extract the patch to your MxO directory and run launcher.exe

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 16-10-2014

That's not required, the launcher extracts the zip itself if you run it nowadays, then tells you to uninstall it. DO NOT CLICK THE LAUNCH BUTTON is probably what he did, though. Anyway, wrong thread.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - BlackWatch - 16-10-2014

"Patch system error (result code -11 )" but when i use desktop shortcut with -nopatch "Authenticating Failure. Auth server inaccessible."

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Diagator - 11-02-2015

Game closes itself after the loading screen says "Initializing Rules...". I have windows 8.1, already tried compatibility mode with older windows versions - none of them work, instead it gives the same error, that in BlackWatch's last post with the "result code -11" message.
Don't know how to fix that thing... Help, please.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 13-02-2015

Run a full systems check. Never use compatibility modes.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Diagator - 14-02-2015

(13-02-2015, 03:23 AM)rajkosto Wrote: Run a full systems check. Never use compatibility modes.
Checked the whole information - everything seems to be fine, but still closes itself after trying to run the game.
But I found a solution: installed the client and patches to VMware with Win7 and it worked perfectly for me Smile So the problem is in Win8.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 15-02-2015

I'm on Win8.1, i said 'full systems check' inside the patcher, flip the switch before hitting enter on username/password.
VMWare will degrade game performance significantly, i wouldn't recommend it.