The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Active - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Active (/showthread.php?tid=1998)

Active - Iasagi - 22-09-2014

So, i joined today ( i used to play but from what i seen i can't remember shit from back way when. but i would love to know, am i the only one that plays? i seen one other person thats about it.

RE: Active - bitbomb - 22-09-2014

There's nothing to play, it's just 3D chat at the moment. Lots of people connect daily just to hang out and explore, enjoy the ambience. Most people just look at the player count on the front page, and jack in if they see someone's there. It'll usually snowball to 5-7 people that way, unless there's a scheduled 'party' or something. But the vast majority are waiting for the real thing, or hanging out in the chat channel.

RE: Active - ID_Error - 22-09-2014

Welcome (back)!

RE: Active - Iasagi - 22-09-2014

Yeah i read around the forum and figured thats why there is not a lot of people online.damn i was hoping the project was going on for a few years with a sizable team so there would be something other than a Matrix IMVU xDD but still nice ot jack back in to the matrix after all these years.i was only 14 years old when it shut off x,..,x

(22-09-2014, 07:11 PM)ID_Error Wrote: Welcome (back)!

I see what you did there xD

RE: Active - bobiii84 - 24-09-2014

I was a little older than that but when I stopped playing it took all of my willpower so I could focus on school. When I came back six months later it was all but gone Sad Then they shut it off. I can't wait for them to get it back up, this is a game I WILL play again! Welcome Iasagi!