The Matrix Online Server Emulator
just wanted to say hello - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: just wanted to say hello (/showthread.php?tid=2031)

just wanted to say hello - Zenith - 21-01-2015

hello everyone just wanted to check this out, see I've got my hands on an original copy of the game, disc and all, found it in an old shoe box in the addict, that I got from a "clean up sweep up" job when I was like 15 16? anyway I was woundering since this game is not officialy up anymore is it worth trying to connect to the EMU? I mean I know its no star citizen but I was once invested deeply into the lore of the matrix but from what I've read the story was cut short, and no one ever finished it... just wounderin if its worth installing and trying out or if I should just go back to skyrim? lol. also if anyone would like the game maybe we could work something out?

sorry if this is in the wrong area.

RE: just wanted to say hello - bitbomb - 21-01-2015

What's up now is only useful to explore the old city and play animations, there's really no game yet. That won't be for a while. It's currently being ported to Unreal Engine 4 where it will become an actual game. Install from the files on the front page of mxoemu.info instead of the discs, and definitely check out the FAQ, link in my signature. Welcome!

RE: just wanted to say hello - ID_Error - 21-01-2015

Welcome back to the rabbit hole, Zenith!

RE: just wanted to say hello - Adverse - 23-01-2015

Welcome to the pre after party!