The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Introduction: The Matrix Remixed - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Introduction: The Matrix Remixed (/showthread.php?tid=2040)

Introduction: The Matrix Remixed - MatrixRemixed - 07-05-2015

Hello,

This is my first time on this board so this is an introduction.

For the past several years I have been working on a fan edit of The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions, combining the footage from the theatrical films with The Animatrix animated shorts and the Enter the Matrix videogame. My intention was to create two 90-120 minute films which were tributes to the originals while presenting something completely new. You can watch clips on my YouTube channel dedicated to the project @MatrixRemixed.

Despite being a huge fan of The Matrix I have never played The Matrix Online. That is one of the downsides of being a life long Mac user. I would certainly like to get a taste of what it is like inside of the Megacity.

RE: Introduction: The Matrix Remixed - bitbomb - 07-05-2015

Man, I've always thought that Reloaded and Revolutions would be better off as one film, especially with the ridiculously unnecessarily long fight scenes cut way down. They just drag on and on and it takes you right out of the movie. Cool idea adding The Animatrix in there, I'll definitely check this out. Welcome to mxoemu! Grab the client and jack in, Mega City is a gorgeous place. There's nothing to do yet but just exploring the city is really awesome (That is, if you have a PC handy).

EDIT: I misunderstood, I thought you put Reloaded and Revolutions together into one but they're separate. Checked out the first part of Reloaded, I really like what you've done with it so far. Definitely watching this tonight!