The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Lucid Dreaming - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lucid Dreaming (/showthread.php?tid=2041)

Lucid Dreaming - BlueBlurChrome - 07-05-2015

I had been thinking to speak this out. But to those who get Lucid Dreams, Had it ever made you wonder its like your entering the matrix in anyway (Without the jacking in Part).

Basicly in the dream you see it look so real but you knew your dreaming beacuse it's not real at all. I brought it up beacuse Lucid Dreaming, You have control you can do the impossible that is not possible in Real Life like Neo could by bending the rules.

I had been Lucid Dreaming for years and I get better at it everyday. I control and bend the rules to my will.

What you think?

RE: Lucid Dreaming - bitbomb - 07-05-2015

I love lucid dreams. I haven't had one in way too long, I need to start with my reality check exercizes again, maybe watch Waking Life again to get my brain in the mood. The first thing I always do is fly, especially high speeds and dipping down into the ocean and coming back up, that's tons of fun. It's odd, at the moment of lucidity I look around and where I am suddenly is more realistic and detailed than every day reality. I usually end up looking at my hands just to make sure I'm in complete control of my in-dream body. They always seem to have a pastel glow, very psilocybin-ish.

What are your reality checks? Mine are usually either reading a clock or watch, or trying to operate a light switch. Neither will work in a dream.

RE: Lucid Dreaming - BlueBlurChrome - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 04:09 PM)bitbomb Wrote: I love lucid dreams. I haven't had one in way too long, I need to start with my reality check exercizes again, maybe watch Waking Life again to get my brain in the mood. The first thing I always do is fly, especially high speeds and dipping down into the ocean and coming back up, that's tons of fun. It's odd, at the moment of lucidity I look around and where I am suddenly is more realistic and detailed than every day reality. I usually end up looking at my hands just to make sure I'm in complete control of my in-dream body. They always seem to have a pastel glow, very psilocybin-ish.

What are your reality checks? Mine are usually either reading a clock or watch, or trying to operate a light switch. Neither will work in a dream.

That sounds neat, My Lucid Dream kinda starts off somewhat like the Matrix most times. My most recent dream I had yesterday was I had a gun in my hand shooting these monsters.

But I had end up in a body like Sonic once (Much like an RSI) and I once placed my hand on metal and it felt cold to the touch, I could hear, feel, touch and see just like in the real world even though it is not reality if gives an illusion that it is much like how Morphieus explain that it's like a blanket pull over you to blind you to real truth. I was also often able to spawn devices or weapons in my hands if I am ever in danger in that dream much like how an operator would spawn stuff for the actors in the Movies.

Funny thing is this one Luicd Dream this orb thing was tracking me down for manipulating stuff in the dream like I had broken the rules by warping through walls. Much like an Agent coming after me I had warped through the walls to escape capture. I lucid Dream everyday I sleep it's like I am living in a dream world day by day, My dream worlds can also bend the rules too. If you know that one part where Neo say that black cat glitching seeing it twice the Lucid Dream World changed something. It's like I have the Matrix inside my head XD I did once felt trapped in the dream though I could not even wake up until It freed me.

I do believe Lucid Dreams and The Matrix goes Hand-Hand togather. Beacuse your living in a world that looks real but it's only a simulation, But you have the power to bend the rules but the dream world itself is the system that would protect it.

- The Matrix has as you.