The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Any new news? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Any new news? (/showthread.php?tid=2064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Any new news? - protector45 - 03-08-2015

i been following this project for a while now , i just came back from the army and i dont seen to see any new news on the project since about 1 year ago, has anything changed ?

RE: Any new news? - Mindsweep - 03-08-2015

All i know that is still running. Are you a member of our MxO Facebook group? If not, you should join us, lot's of people know about the Emu in this group

RE: Any new news? - Sixxth - 04-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 09:58 PM)protector45 Wrote: i been following this project for a while now , i just came back from the army and i dont seen to see any new news on the project since about 1 year ago, has anything changed ?

You can start by reading through this thread for an idea of whats new:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1929

RE: Any new news? - rajkosto - 04-08-2015

Waiting just makes you anxious.

RE: Any new news? - Appleboy - 07-08-2015

Hi, So i read the other thread that was linked on the page but I wasn't able to get an actual update on how the project is progressing and where it stands. It did jump to a new engine? is this project still being worked on? and my last question for the day, will this be at some point an actual playable game?

RE: Any new news? - Sixxth - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 12:10 AM)Appleboy Wrote: Hi, So i read the other thread that was linked on the page but I wasn't able to get an actual update on how the project is progressing and where it stands. It did jump to a new engine? is this project still being worked on? and my last question for the day, will this be at some point an actual playable game?

-Yes.
-Yes.
-Thats the goal.

If you join the IRC chat, you might pick up info as Rajkosto talks about his work on the code. Hes doing it alone, so understand there is no target date for anything to be implemented or released.

webchat link : http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=mxoemu

RE: Any new news? - jsteeze91 - 08-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 11:28 PM)Mindsweep Wrote: All i know that is still running. Are you a member of our MxO Facebook group? If not, you should join us, lot's of people know about the Emu in this group

Name or link of said group?

RE: Any new news? - Appleboy - 08-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 07:55 PM)Sixxth Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:10 AM)Appleboy Wrote: Hi, So i read the other thread that was linked on the page but I wasn't able to get an actual update on how the project is progressing and where it stands. It did jump to a new engine? is this project still being worked on? and my last question for the day, will this be at some point an actual playable game?

-Yes.
-Yes.
-Thats the goal.

If you join the IRC chat, you might pick up info as Rajkosto talks about his work on the code. Hes doing it alone, so understand there is no target date for anything to be implemented or released.

webchat link : http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=mxoemu

Thanks! And I understand that it will take time for this to be "completed", and i am really grateful that this is being done! I loved this game.

RE: Any new news? - Mindsweep - 11-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 08:14 AM)jsteeze91 Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 11:28 PM)Mindsweep Wrote: All i know that is still running. Are you a member of our MxO Facebook group? If not, you should join us, lot's of people know about the Emu in this group

Name or link of said group?

There are two groups I know on Facebook, but you need a invite to the group. If you PM me your e-mail can invite you.
They are called MxO and Matrix Online.

RE: Any new news? - IImarkeliusII - 20-09-2015

Hello, brand new to the game. Just wondering if anyone actually still plays and if so please let me know. Thanks