The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Any new news? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Any new news? (/showthread.php?tid=2064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Any new news? - Vanilla - 11-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 09:44 PM)rajkosto Wrote: Well a guy who was supposed to be 'helping' just admitted he was only pretending to so he could steal all the assets, so I've got that going for me.
jeez

RE: Any new news? - Jobalisk - 20-11-2015

So, what I want to know is, are we ever, any time soon, actually going to get an animation for jumping?

RE: Any new news? - rajkosto - 20-11-2015

Is that what's important to you ?

RE: Any new news? - seawulf - 11-12-2015

So many things about the game that was important hard to say just one like that lol. Sorry to hear it's been hard to find good help. Pls don't give up though. You and anyone else who brings this back would be the new MXO gods! There's bound to be some people out there that want to be part of that!

RE: Any new news? - Sirius - 17-12-2015

(10-11-2015, 09:44 PM)rajkosto Wrote: Well a guy who was supposed to be 'helping' just admitted he was only pretending to so he could steal all the assets, so I've got that going for me.

Jesus Christ. Seriously? That's f***** terrible. I knew people can be dicks, but come on! This is just wrong.

I really do hope that you won't toss that project aside or anything. You have put too much time and effort into it, so hopefully you'll keep it alive and kickin.

RE: Any new news? - rajkosto - 21-12-2015

And today i was greeted with a lovely non-spinning hard drive. Which was part of my 4TB RAID0 array, and that comprised most of my storage.
Did i roll a 0 in luck on my real life character sheet ?

RE: Any new news? - Malachiasz - 21-12-2015

You belive in yourself. You are strong person seriously

RE: Any new news? - neogetter - 22-12-2015

Good evening all... i'm sorry that i'm not a programmer or not too much rich for donate a big sum for who are working in this long project...

What can i say is... we are on 2015, the website is still running, the project is not dead, when dreams die...the projects dies. This is the only game who make me felt well when i felt alone, when the atmospheric musics filled my nights, the talking with people and make fights or missions let me felt with a parallel and nice life Smile .

time ago a made this video for say thanks to you...posted in the group.

https://vimeo.com/18404853

Thanks rajkosto, you make me feel well with your work as when i turn on my commodore 64 and i smile Smile

Maybe other lot of years will pass, and if there it will be forever a project , but see this website forever alive, it will makes me feel like an horse follow the carrot...with a sense, cause this website have a big sense for us. MXO summarizes lot of small sensations lived in our life, believe me if i say that is not a simple game for all us...and for you too i'm sure ^^

sorry for my english i'm italian, and i say Ciao e grazie from Rome Smile

RE: Any new news? - HD_Neo - 29-12-2015

(21-12-2015, 02:43 PM)rajkosto Wrote: And today i was greeted with a lovely non-spinning hard drive. Which was part of my 4TB RAID0 array, and that comprised most of my storage.
Did i roll a 0 in luck on my real life character sheet ?

you mean everything is lost ?

RE: Any new news? - rajkosto - 29-12-2015

Nothing MxO related was lost.