The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Screen Resolution Issue (Not In-Game) - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Screen Resolution Issue (Not In-Game) (/showthread.php?tid=2193)

Screen Resolution Issue (Not In-Game) - Kyrital - 18-12-2015

First off, yes, I did indeed check the FAQ, and then rechecked it.

I have created a character, changed the appearance, all of that years ago. I have also changed the resolution in the game via the settings/options menu inside the game (it's been a while though).

To the actual issue: I start the game via launcher.exe, login, and then the game screen does not appear on my desktop. I am able to, however, hover my mouse over the icon on the taskbar and move my character on that tiny display. An image file is attached showing what I mean. I click the icon on the taskbar and the game screen does not appear i.e. "blow up" onto my desktop. I'm not sure if "screen resolution issue" is the best term for it but it seemed fitting.

Are there any fixes for this? I am on the latest 7.6002 patch and everything is up to date. Much thanks.

RE: Screen Resolution Issue (Not In-Game) - komosis - 19-12-2015

I experienced this as well, years ago.

Right click the MxO icon on the taskbar
Then, right click the next MxO icon and choose move
Next, press the up arrow on your keyboard until the game screen appears
If the game screen does not appear, move the mouse and the screen should then appear.

For me, the game was on the bottom right hand corner off of the screen. I hope this info helps.

Komosis

RE: Screen Resolution Issue (Not In-Game) - rajkosto - 19-12-2015

You can use alt+space to trigger the menu that has 'Move' on it.
Basically you somehow moved the window off screen or to another monitor, need to move it back.

RE: Screen Resolution Issue (Not In-Game) - Kyrital - 20-12-2015

To komosis & rajkosto:

Thank you so much! Just need to change my starting position to {0, 0, 0} and I should be peachy.