The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Newbie here - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Newbie here (/showthread.php?tid=2203)

Pages: 1 2

Newbie here - ry_m1 - 10-02-2016

Hello everyone, I'm Ryekseu, but you can call me Rhalex,which is the English translation of my Korean name.

So, after buying the DVD set of The Matrix, I found out that there was a game that was released for it. But the game was already shut down way back then. And then I heard of this place. Seeing the active forums it has, I'm assuming that you all could walk me through on how to get set up?

P.S. I've finished downloading the main game.

EDIT #1: Okay, finished updating the launcher, now it's saying DLL files are missing, even though I see these: Binkw32.dll, client.dll, in the game directory.
Now all I need is info on why this is happening.

RE: Newbie here - rajkosto - 10-02-2016

because you didnt extract matrixonline.7z ?

RE: Newbie here - Sixxth - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 02:22 AM)ry_m1 Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm Ryekseu, but you can call me Rhalex,which is the English translation of my Korean name.

So, after buying the DVD set of The Matrix, I found out that there was a game that was released for it. But the game was already shut down way back then. And then I heard of this place. Seeing the active forums it has, I'm assuming that you all could walk me through on how to get set up?

P.S. I've finished downloading the main game.

EDIT #1: Okay, finished updating the launcher, now it's saying DLL files are missing, even though I see these: Binkw32.dll, client.dll, in the game directory.
Now all I need is info on why this is happening.

This post and thread should help:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985

RE: Newbie here - warsuron - 11-03-2016

hello

RE: Newbie here - pr0sper0 - 12-03-2016

The emulator for dummies is excellent, and makes this straightforward.

The only thing I found lacking was the section on creating a character; there is no obvious button on the main screen. To create a character, you need to go to the main screen an click on your login name. Then you go to a screen for character creation.

Mostly you wander the world alone, a Solo rather than a Neo, but the music, scenery, and ambience are powerful.

Welcome!

RE: Newbie here - Hashtag - 14-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 09:06 PM)pr0sper0 Wrote: The only thing I found lacking was the section on creating a character; there is no obvious button on the main screen. To create a character, you need to go to the main screen an click on your login name. Then you go to a screen for character creation.

theirs supposed to be images which show that but they dont seem to be loading recently, i think imageshack deleted them. looks like it happended to the "Life in MxO" thread too =/ if any of the mods could fix this for me it would be great. i cant seem to edit the 1st post in the guide due to it being merged with the 2nd post. or i might have to repost.

RE: Newbie here - pr0sper0 - 14-03-2016

(14-03-2016, 06:12 AM)Hashtag Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 09:06 PM)pr0sper0 Wrote: The only thing I found lacking was the section on creating a character; there is no obvious button on the main screen. To create a character, you need to go to the main screen an click on your login name. Then you go to a screen for character creation.

theirs supposed to be images which show that but they dont seem to be loading recently, i think imageshack deleted them. looks like it happended to the "Life in MxO" thread too =/ if any of the mods could fix this for me it would be great. i cant seem to edit the 1st post in the guide due to it being merged with the 2nd post. or i might have to repost.

Most likely you'll get a faster result reposting.

RE: Newbie here - immortalmoon - 14-03-2016

I would a much more intimate visit with the lady in red. Would that be possible?

RE: Newbie here - pr0sper0 - 17-03-2016

(14-03-2016, 12:57 PM)immortalmoon Wrote: I would a much more intimate visit with the lady in red. Would that be possible?

You and me both, pal.

RE: Newbie here - Duvina - 03-04-2016

I tried creating a character but when I got all the way through it it said it was completed but then it just sat there.