The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Newbie here - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Newbie here (/showthread.php?tid=2203)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Newbie here - fsjoedog - 03-04-2016

I'm getting the same thing. I'm still sitting there. I just alt tabbed out.
It says session certificate approved at the top left.

RE: Newbie here - pr0sper0 - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 03:20 PM)fsjoedog Wrote: I'm getting the same thing. I'm still sitting there. I just alt tabbed out.
It says session certificate approved at the top left.

I had the exact same experience. Try this, even before installing the game with the most recent updates and tweaks from Raj (though it need not be from before):

1. Go to mxoemu.info and login there (not here as for forums).
2. Click on your name there, at the front page.
3. This will take you to http://www.mxoemu.info/user.php?id=XXXXX, where XXXXX is whatever your account number is (I guess). This page will have "Information about [your username].
4. Here you can create a character. Then, when you log into the game, the characters created here will be the ones available for your use.

There are also some great posts from QuiDormit and others about customizing your character, stuff to do, etc. Note that there are many fewer customization options for the character here (at the page in Step 4) than in the original game or the Hardline Dreams emulator, but you can do much more here. And occasionally interact with other folks.

Hope this helps. Look forward to seeing you ingame.

RE: Newbie here - parapsycho - 03-04-2016

I usually log in for a bit each day. Hope to see you around!

RE: Newbie here - fsjoedog - 03-04-2016

I got my character created and got logged in. I just need to find some clothes. Gonna look for that now.

RE: Newbie here - ID_Error - 03-04-2016

Welcome to the rabbithole!