The Matrix Online Server Emulator
***** - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ***** (/showthread.php?tid=2204)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ***** - rajkosto - 23-03-2016

Too many marijuanas for this lad.

RE: ***** - 45 64 6e 69 78 - 05-10-2019

10 years have passed since the shutdown but memories are fresh even now. Do not be sad, redpills. The past beats inside you like a second heart. Hang on a moment. Sharing personal visions and experiences. Initiate encrypted nostalgic sequence. Steganography activated.

[Image: pdtUPUJ.png]

RE: ***** - Neopill - 08-10-2019

This thread!!!! 10 years since jack-out and I remember it like it was yesterday. Lest we forget BETA, Combat Revision 2.0 .........oh the memories. There were parties no matter the time of day. Exile Radio, Radio Free Zion .........omg so much rad!!!!!!!!!.......im gonna cry.

Do something matrixy rajkosto!!!!

RE: ***** - Julia - 20-10-2019

Hello!)) I will be happy to join the game. I have already downloaded)
Is anybody still playing this? )

I take this opportunity to express my delight to those who took up this project. You gave people the joy of staying in this game.
Thank you so much!

RE: ***** - Sixxth - 20-10-2019

(20-10-2019, 01:04 AM)Julia Wrote: Hello!)) I will be happy to join the game. I have already downloaded)
Is anybody still playing this? )

I take this opportunity to express my delight to those who took up this project. You gave people the joy of staying in this game.
Thank you so much!

Hey there- lots of people still log on for a few minutes some hang longer, but be forewarned there is no gameplay. Rajko has this server open for us to mess around in and do our nostalgin' as he works on a new server.

You can use hyperjump, hyper speedand hardlines, the archives are open, and some vendors will give you clothing (look around the districts).

Read through the forums, search around and you'll find a lot of info.