The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Espi from Syntax checking in - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Espi from Syntax checking in (/showthread.php?tid=2225)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Resieh - 19-08-2016

Wait Nevermind im an idiot, should of read the FAQ first like it said Tongue

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Espi - 19-08-2016

(19-08-2016, 08:59 PM)Resieh Wrote: So I found this server and was so happy to finally be able to at least explore MxO again, but when I go to make a character it just gets stuck at "Session Certificate Approved"

Is this server still up?

Not sure. I'm still trying to figure everything out as well. I'll need a new computer I presume to run the game?

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Resieh - 20-08-2016

(19-08-2016, 09:04 PM)Espi Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 08:59 PM)Resieh Wrote: So I found this server and was so happy to finally be able to at least explore MxO again, but when I go to make a character it just gets stuck at "Session Certificate Approved"

Is this server still up?

Not sure. I'm still trying to figure everything out as well. I'll need a new computer I presume to run the game?

I already responded to myself lol you can't use the in game character creator you have to use the one on the website

thanks for the reply though!

not sure about needing a new comp for you...do you meet the min. requirements listed on the webpage?

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - starschwar - 21-08-2016

Espi! My god, it's been so long. We had some amazing RP back in the day. The most fearsome of all my nemeses. It's great to hear from you again!

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Espi - 02-09-2016

(21-08-2016, 10:14 PM)starschwar Wrote: Espi! My god, it's been so long. We had some amazing RP back in the day. The most fearsome of all my nemeses. It's great to hear from you again!

Yes!! I will ultimately need a new PC when I'm ready to jump in but I am very happy to see you around Sky. We did have some awesome moments.

We need to have a war soon as crap is back lol...old times sake and......Zion must die after all.......

#####MASKED#####

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - starschwar - 06-09-2016

I'll make a point of stopping in the EMU more often when you get up and running. Keep me posted.

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Co1dn3zZ - 15-09-2016

So I just happened to get the "MXO Nostalgia itch" tonight and went digging around and find this site. Then I see ESPI of all people from SYNTAX hanging around? Say whaaaaat? Holy crap, it's like a wave of memories washed over me. Man, it's good to see you, hope you've been well and any/everyone else from ol' Syntax. Such good times. I'll have to do some more reading around on the site to see what this is all about - I was just so happy to see Espi of all people I had to smash out a registration real quick to say hi. I wonder if Gen0 (gen0c1de) frequents this forum too...

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Espi - 15-09-2016

(15-09-2016, 04:36 AM)Co1dn3zZ Wrote: So I just happened to get the "MXO Nostalgia itch" tonight and went digging around and find this site. Then I see ESPI of all people from SYNTAX hanging around? Say whaaaaat? Holy crap, it's like a wave of memories washed over me. Man, it's good to see you, hope you've been well and any/everyone else from ol' Syntax. Such good times. I'll have to do some more reading around on the site to see what this is all about - I was just so happy to see Espi of all people I had to smash out a registration real quick to say hi. I wonder if Gen0 (gen0c1de) frequents this forum too...

Cold...what's up bro? Yes I also have been experiencing Matrix Nostalgia....need more familiar faces to show up.

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - Ambr0se1 - 15-09-2016

Wow so many old names. i need to download this and play.

RE: Espi from Syntax checking in - bitbomb - 15-09-2016

DOOOOWIT!

But for God's sake read here first to get started:
http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985

Welcome!