The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Servers up! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Servers up! (/showthread.php?tid=2232)

Servers up! - pr0sper0 - 03-11-2016

Title says it all. Kinda missed it...

RE: Servers up! - Machete - 06-11-2016

Jacked into Magog West my old home. Smile

So many memories.....

RE: Servers up! - Draven - 07-11-2016

Hello! so... old player here looking to mess around in this emulator with a friend who I use to play with Smile downloaded the client and the latest update on mxoemu.info and the character creation works up until i press accept.. then it says session certificate approved but it just stays on that page showing the security cam footage of my character and never leaves that screen. (no way to exit so i alt f4)

I read through the dummies guide and it says that after creation the character will show up in the launcher menu in the server select screen but it just brings me back to character creation weather i click on the server or create character. my characters name does not show up anywhere on that screen ;/ not quite sure what to do from here. tried launching in admin and still hangs after creation.

wed reallly love to spend some hours exploring the matrix for some nostalgia today so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

RE: Servers up! - pr0sper0 - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 12:26 PM)Draven Wrote: edit: ok looks like I missed a step.. hopefully jacking in with a friend soon Big Grin

MxO is mostly a solitary experience these days, more like exploring a museum of past glories. But the streets filled with dreaming zombies do bring back memories.... And there is much beauty to appreciate.

(07-11-2016, 12:34 PM)pr0sper0 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 12:26 PM)Draven Wrote: edit: ok looks like I missed a step.. hopefully jacking in with a friend soon Big Grin

MxO is mostly a solitary experience these days, more like exploring a museum of past glories. But the streets filled with dreaming zombies do bring back memories.... And there is much beauty to appreciate.

sorry I updated my post as I thought i had my issue figured out but still not working for me ;/ and do you mean that we wont be able to see eachother in the emulator if we both get in game? I know its kinda just a work in progress and not much works but all we want to do is get back some old nostalgia heh Wink

RE: Servers up! - bitbomb - 07-11-2016

No, he means there is no gameplay at this point. No missions, no mobs, no combat, no vendors, etc. But yes, you can see each other in-game, you can chat, emote, ride elevators, hardline between districts, and even do spiffy stuff like play FX and animations. Check the dummies guide to get started with everything you can do.

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985

But yes, largely it's for exploring. You can also see all the areas you can only teleport to, like the white halls, org areas, detention rooms, etc. Those are all listed here:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=2216

(07-11-2016, 02:13 PM)bitbomb Wrote: No, he means there is no gameplay at this point. No missions, no mobs, no combat, no vendors, etc. But yes, you can see each other in-game, you can chat, emote, ride elevators, hardline between districts, and even do spiffy stuff like play FX and animations. Check the dummies guide to get started with everything you can do.

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985

But yes, largely it's for exploring. You can also see all the areas you can only teleport to, like the white halls, org areas, detention rooms, etc. Those are all listed here:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=2216

ahhh ok thanks man and yea ive been alll over the guide and FAQ and this site and I still cant get past the character customization.. some things say it doesnt work other things say it does but idk might need to tackle it with fresh eyes tomorrow

RE: Servers up! - bitbomb - 07-11-2016

Yeah, character creation is dome 100% on the website, never in the game. You can do it while jacked in, though, just make your changes on the website, hit 'apply changes,' then type &update into the chat window and your changes will be applied in-game.