The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Radio Free Zion songs - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Radio Free Zion songs (/showthread.php?tid=2252)

Pages: 1 2

Radio Free Zion songs - NEOtec - 23-01-2017

Hello ! I've read that while mxo was online a radio station existed, hosted by fans for fans of the series. I'm talking about the infamous Radio Free Zion. Can anyone remember what songs they played back then, or if this station still exists post a link or something ? Thanks in advance Smile

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - Sixxth - 24-01-2017

(23-01-2017, 07:21 PM)NEOtec Wrote: Hello ! I've read that while mxo was online a radio station existed, hosted by fans for fans of the series. I'm talking about the infamous Radio Free Zion. Can anyone remember what songs they played back then, or if this station still exists post a link or something ? Thanks in advance Smile

Songs from the Matrix soundtracks. Songs by the bands in the matrix soundtracks. A lot of industrial and ambient tracks. Maybe someone that was a DJ at the time is a member here and will post.

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - NEOtec - 24-01-2017

That would be very nice Smile

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - pr0sper0 - 24-01-2017

IIRC, when SOE took over the game, they dropped any connection with the RFZ, though the RFZ crew reached out to them. It withered after that. Previous to SOE, I remember the radio add-in on the options bar was for RFZ.

I suppose in principle one could adapt it for streaming, I mean, if you wanted to listen to NPR while you're playing or something...

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - rajkosto - 24-01-2017

You can add your own WMP-playable urls and it keeps your favourites list too.

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - Vesuveus - 28-01-2017

screenshot

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - NEOtec - 29-01-2017

THX for the screen. The Site isnt functioning , but at least i See how it looked Back then.
P.S: i've commented under their YouTube Channel they have their commercial on... Lets See if someone from the Old Team sees it

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - Raccoon - 04-02-2017

Lots of music to wear pants covered in random zippers to.

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - NEOtec - 13-02-2017

So... No reply from.the YouTube comment ( as expected ) . Let's hope he/she sees this thread

RE: Radio Free Zion songs - Othinn - 20-02-2017

I remember them playing the song "Juke Joint Jezebel" whenever their stream dropped. Thanks to that, I always associate that song with RFZ.

DJSundog was one of the main DJs there, and he even got his name in one of the critical missions. It was on that list of operatives the Assassin had killcode bullets for.

And if I remember correctly, RFZ is the main reason we have an in-game radio. During beta, most people would use another media program to listen to the station, so the devs decided to make it easier on us all.