The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Pet and animals thread - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Pet and animals thread (/showthread.php?tid=2297)

Pet and animals thread - kiron - 12-09-2017

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

RE: Pet and animals thread - kiron - 14-09-2017

Let's talk about our pets and how we can help improve their quality of life.Wink

RE: Pet and animals thread - Franz123 - 27-11-2018

I have a Labrador and it's really good to have him because he keeps my stress away whenever I'm tired. Smile

RE: Pet and animals thread - advocadoss - 09-08-2019

I have big lovely cat Theo :3

RE: Pet and animals thread - bitbomb - 09-08-2019

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

RE: Pet and animals thread - jayperkins - 30-10-2019

(12-09-2017, 04:40 AM)kiron Wrote: Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? happy wheels Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

I have a dog named Belle and a cat named Bo.

When I was younger, my family had a dog named Dozer. Actually, his full legal name was Sir Tango Snapping Dozer, but we always called him Dozer

RE: Pet and animals thread - MollyEskam - 13-07-2020

(12-09-2017, 04:40 AM)kiron Wrote: Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? offshore hosting Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

I've A Dog, Called "Max" He's the most friendliest dog i've ever seen.
And yeah i'm afraid of hen.

RE: Pet and animals thread - aradiralami - 12-12-2020

I have two beautiful cats, I just love cats,
very sensitive and loving animal, one of them is Persian and the other one is British!

RE: Pet and animals thread - rhearippley - 24-03-2024

(12-09-2017, 04:40 AM)kiron Wrote: Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them? When I studied for nursing class as a veterinary student I got help in managing the workload through the use of nursing paper examples Despite different fields of human nurse and veterinary medicine, they have shared principles in phisology and care of patients. From these nursing papers' study, I have learned what it takes to manage patients, their medical ethics, and communication skills that have since come in handy in animal care. Nonetheless, I would think it through and make changes to the veterinary environment. I have the belief that veterinary students can be greatly supported and benefited by nursing paper examples when used with care.

Love animals too. my future profession will be connect with animals