The Matrix Online Server Emulator
I never thought I'd see this game again - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: I never thought I'd see this game again (/showthread.php?tid=2315)

I never thought I'd see this game again - DizzyBlonde - 24-12-2017

I doubt anyone here remembers me but I was the last member of The Royal Guard that played long after everyone else in =RG= had moved onto pastures new. I still have very fond memories of this game and the community both before and after my entire crew had moved on and this game will always have a special place in my heart.

You have no idea how happy I was when I found this emulator. I know it's nowhere near fully operational but just hyperjumping around the city and wandering around some of the old haunts gave me a little tear of joy.
I only wish I knew of this emulator much earlier than today.

Thank you so much Rajkosto for bringing this game and keeping it going. I'll certainly keep an eye on future developments and I look forward to seeing what becomes of this ancient and much loved game.

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - ID_Error - 25-12-2017

Welcome back to the rabbit-hole, Dizzy.

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - pr0sper0 - 29-12-2017

Welcome back, Dizzy. Like Zion, the simulation endures. Massive props to Rajko for recreating so much. It's been extremely satisfying to wander around old places again; the memories are strong. Glad to see another soul return.

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - Genisys - 14-01-2018

Im with you all!

This was my first MMO back in 2005. I LOVED THIS GAME.

I loved parties at the Meravingians.. I loved every aspect of this game.

YOU have put a HUGE smile on my face. It all came back in FLOODS as the music and opening cutscenes played... and of course HYPERJUMP.

WOW.. TU TU TU this is awesome...

If you need anyhelp with this game Emulator... Im willing to help anyway I can.

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - Tr1gga - 03-02-2018

Dizzy! Totally remember you! I also got this up and running recently and i had the same reminiscent joy. Rajkosto Thank you!

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - Sirius - 19-02-2018

So, this project is still up and running? That's really great! I see even forum got fixed a bit. Last time I checked it was falling apart. I will probably redownload the client soon to check the progress. When I was checking some Matrix Online related material yesterday, I got a feeling of regret (again) for not having a chance to play the original MXO. I really hope all goals in this project will be achieved one day and we'll have fully playable MXO emulator. Thumbs up for Rajkosto.

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - Caution - 07-03-2018

Wow! I just found this and I can not wait to get back in game.
I don't imagine there is a way to salvage old characters from back then is there?

I used to run with the crew Unreal Armada, any of you guys find this and are still out there?

RE: I never thought I'd see this game again - bitbomb - 07-03-2018

Unfortunately your old character died with the live game servers, hopefully you can find some of your crew though. The discord is a decent place to check for that too, the link is in my signature. Welcome back!