The Matrix Online Server Emulator
So how are we looking? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: So how are we looking? (/showthread.php?tid=2338)

So how are we looking? - Neopill - 07-05-2018

Just have to say that I woke up this morning and just had a flood of good memories and realized how much I truly miss the simulation.
As I have asked yearly now I implore you to release something. I know it's dirty and there is lots to do yet but you do have a working version.
Please release. Let us help you. Give us redpills a taste . The cake is good and we know it.

RE: So how are we looking? - pr0sper0 - 13-05-2018

(07-05-2018, 07:00 PM)Neopill Wrote: Just have to say that I woke up this morning and just had a flood of good memories and realized how much I truly miss the simulation.
As I have asked yearly now I implore you to release something. I know it's dirty and there is lots to do yet but you do have a working version.
Please release. Let us help you. Give us redpills a taste . The cake is good and we know it.

On this dark and rainy evening, I second that emotion. Let the code flow....

RE: So how are we looking? - crockpot - 05-06-2018

I havent played since I was twelve, and have anxiously awaited this project for years.
Wheres the deeeeeeeets. Is it abandoned?

RE: So how are we looking? - Sirius - 18-06-2018

I have been listening to MXO soundtrack lately, regretting I wasn't able to actually play the original game back then. I really want this project to succeed!

RE: So how are we looking? - bitbomb - 19-06-2018

Definitely check out the fly MxO Music Player if you haven't already. It plays in-game music the way the game client did, with proper transitions between songs and everything.

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1967

RE: So how are we looking? - Beestly - 19-11-2018

Figured I'd give this a bump, since I just discovered that an emulator exists, and made the realization I could have been messing around on here for years!

I do wish I had the knowledge or any resources to be able to help, but that's just not the case, unfortunately.

Has anyone heard anything lately about any progress? I've browsed through the forum, and it looks like things have been pretty silent in 2018, on that front.. I'd hate to go through the excitement of finding out I can play MxO again, just to discover the project was abandoned not long before I discovered it. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster..

Either way, to be at this point, it's taken some serious time and dedication, and I'm grateful to all the people that have helped out.

It seems like it just needs a little nudge to reach completion (with so much already done), though I know that's not remotely the case. Combat, missions, abilities, items / inventory; I can't even imagine what all is left to do, and what % has been completed already.

All I know is, the working model is there, and it excites the hell out of me to be able to mess around with it, so thank you for that opportunity. Maybe we'll get lucky with an update eventually. I have to keep my hopes up..