The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? (/showthread.php?tid=2339)

Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? - Sunway - 16-05-2018

Date a time.We start a fight together, to use our kungfu ability and our weapens.

RE: Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? - bitbomb - 17-05-2018

Neo was wake from sleeping and he shout at Trinity "Help you I think your dead"
"No I am not" she said and she gotted some water drink.
Morpheus walking into the bedroom "Good morning Neo we must kung fu"
So they trained the jiu jitsu and martia larts.
Neo kick him "Good job"

RE: Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? - Othinn - 18-05-2018

It was a matrix trick?

RE: Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? - Wenzel - 01-06-2018

(17-05-2018, 11:34 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Neo should have used these protein powders for building muscle and was wake from sleeping and he shout at Trinity "Help you I think your dead"
"No I am not" she said and she gotted some water drink.
Morpheus walking into the bedroom "Good morning Neo we must kung fu"
So they trained the jiu jitsu and martia larts.
Neo kick him "Good job"

I remember laughing so hard at the "I know kung-fu" line back in the day when I saw the film for the first time lol.

RE: Why don't we fans start a fight party to use our kungfu ability? - bitbomb - 01-06-2018

My favorite is

Neo: OH SHIT!
Morpheus: Yessssss...........