The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived/ Unnecessary Threads! (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Closed/ Unnecessary Threads! (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details (/showthread.php?tid=236)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Neo VII - 03-01-2010

(03-01-2010, 04:40 AM)Morpheus Wrote:
(02-01-2010, 10:23 PM)Neo VII Wrote: "System Chat"...
That's not system chat.

This is system chat:

[Image: screenshot39.jpg]

xDDD

Oooo...it's so pretty.

RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Vesuveus - 04-01-2010

I can't wait for the Scatman release!!

RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - nighthawk7000 - 04-01-2010

When it does release, we will show Morph our appreciation by attempting to dance to Scattman.

Scapadad a didla ap a bing do da dumma dum dumm... IMA SCATT MAN *breaks out dancing*

RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - chefmaster - 04-01-2010

try to make openable doors and we make more fun with emotes its boring...

but very wel!!

RE: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - nighthawk7000 - 04-01-2010

(04-01-2010, 03:03 PM)chefmaster Wrote: try to make openable doors and we make more fun with emotes its boring...

but very wel!!

Lets start by just appreciating what we have, he'll get to all that in due time. Big Grin

RE: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Gerik - 04-01-2010

(04-01-2010, 03:03 PM)chefmaster Wrote: try to make openable doors and we make more fun with emotes its boring...

WTF? How is openning doors fun?

RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Synapze777 - 04-01-2010

I'm tempted to post a facepalm pic at this.... but out of good will, I won't.

RE: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Neopill - 04-01-2010

(04-01-2010, 07:29 PM)Gerik Wrote:

WTF? How is openning doors fun?

Made me ROFL.

RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Valaro - 05-01-2010

chefmaster, that was a little rude man. The words have Patience comes to mind but im not sure thats possible here.

As much as I would love to see all doors be opneable, its about the same for i want all abilities working right now. We know its not gonna happen for a long while. So chill out and wait!

On the other hand one reason doors dont work is because morrpheus isnt sure of ALL door coordinates. and the coordinates of those doors opening. This process will be long but it might be a good idea to catalouge the doors. Any volunteers?

RE: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - Neo VII - 05-01-2010

(05-01-2010, 12:02 AM)Valaro Wrote: chefmaster, that was a little rude man. The words have Patience comes to mind but im not sure thats possible here.

As much as I would love to see all doors be opneable, its about the same for i want all abilities working right now. We know its not gonna happen for a long while. So chill out and wait!

On the other hand one reason doors dont work is because morrpheus isnt sure of ALL door coordinates. and the coordinates of those doors opening. This process will be long but it might be a good idea to catalouge the doors. Any volunteers?

I will.