The Matrix Online Server Emulator
dead project - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: dead project (/showthread.php?tid=2430)

Pages: 1 2 3

dead project - Neopill - 28-11-2018

This is so disheartening! give us an update please!

RE: dead project - Triface - 10-12-2018

If only Sad

RE: dead project - starschwar - 24-12-2018

I appreciate everything that's been done so far. I still deeply miss MXO, and long for the days that the game might exist in its former glory again. Some of my fondest memories.

RE: dead project - pr0sper0 - 31-12-2018

(24-12-2018, 03:59 AM)starschwar Wrote: I appreciate everything that's been done so far. I still deeply miss MXO, and long for the days that the game might exist in its former glory again. Some of my fondest memories.

Second that emotion!

RE: dead project - nuclearsheepdog - 10-07-2019

(28-11-2018, 07:41 PM)Neopill Wrote: This is so disheartening! give us an update please!

Well, im sure rajkosto is doing his hardest to get this working for us, but trying to reconstruct an MMO is hard work, especially for one person.

RE: dead project - rajkosto - 11-07-2019

Time flies when you're old. Waiting for something often leads to dissapointment. Instead, don't wait, and just be surprised if/when it arrives eventually.

RE: dead project - DeaconBlue - 11-07-2019

I still have faith. I have dreams every now and then that there is a good Mxo emu up with a fairly large player base... had one last night actually!

RE: dead project - bitbomb - 11-07-2019

Heh, I have so many mixo dreams and I didn't even get to play the live game.

RE: dead project - NeoMatrixology - 27-07-2019

I was at the peak of my lucid dreaming activity and practice when the servers were still live, right before the shut down more specifically. There was something special, perhaps in the animation itself. That blur effect maybe? Something very authentic about the visuals that was very accurate about what the dream space looks like and very encouraging in regard to having dreams.

RE: dead project - bitbomb - 27-07-2019

Weird, I've never noticed any kind of blur effect in lucid dreams. Sometimes at the moment of lucidity there will be a pastel glow to my vision, but full lucidity is always accompanied with hyper-realism. For example I frequently will take a moment to look at my hands when I become lucid and can see the details of my fingerprints. Obviously the characteristics of lucid dreams vary from person to person.

Seems like the dream space is extremely subjective. I guess that's kind of stating the obvious lol