The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Worst/Best time in MxO - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Worst/Best time in MxO (/showthread.php?tid=244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - Metalogic - 17-01-2010

(17-01-2010, 07:58 PM)Synapze777 Wrote: Cause that Reposco dude was owning them - that's what I heard, anyway Tongue

Oh please, Reposco was a wimp. I owned him thousands of time. I think Ebola was responsible for the dwindled Cypherite population.

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - Synapze777 - 18-01-2010

Haha! Tongue - the kick to the nuts by Veil did it Big Grin

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - Twaggy - 18-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 11:16 PM)TheKingOfHearts Wrote: I thought i would make my first post count Smile

Best time: AFK Dancing in Mara C - I joined ya many times
Worst time: Being afk ninja'd by the nekid punt squad Dodgy - I joined them many times

Wassup y'all Smile

hehe

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - starschwar - 18-01-2010

(07-01-2010, 01:06 AM)Neopill Wrote: [quote='starschwar' pid='3907' dateline='1262816431']
Dude, I was kicked from server about the same time Star, and I distinctly remember running behind you from the "other" Mara Hardline because Mara C HL was busy. I made it to the stairs and then ...........Wake Up. Yeah, that was sucky as I think everyone else was already meatwaded. I'll have to dig a bit, but I think I have a pic of me running to Mara C right behind you.

I was at Tabor North when it happened.

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - QuiDormit - 19-01-2010

I started playing way late (right near the beginning of Ch. 9), so I missed a LOT.

I only got to do a handful of LE's which were a lot of fun. In a year, I managed to grind up two characters to 50 and lived a serious double life with them.

I really enjoyed Neoteny's RP where I got to shoot his ass with a kill-code and Meta stole my kill. Ha! Though being a sneaky fuck, I swapped out the kill code and didn't really kill Neoteny, just forced him out of the Sim (RP wise, that is).

Ah, and when I was level 49 as Noxton and was running around flagged and actually beating a few 50's. Few things are more frustrating than losing to a 49. haha
Then, somehow, I hit 50 and got my ass beat. Go figure.

Worst was when I just really started getting into the game after a few months and my faction took a bit of a hiatus. Though because of that hiatus, I created Noxton, so I guess it wasn't all bad...

The end was heartbreaking though. I was off of work that day and was jacked in for a ridiculous amount of time until the big finish.

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - Metalogic - 19-01-2010

(19-01-2010, 10:19 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: I really enjoyed Neoteny's RP where I got to shoot his ass with a kill-code and Meta stole my kill.

HA! I remember that, that was awesome! Big Grin You did all the work and I still got the kill.

When MxOE comes online, I will have a shotgun character again, because shotguns just rules.

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - Twaggy - 19-01-2010

I wouldn't mind have a tommy gun... never will happen though haha

(19-01-2010, 12:55 PM)Twaggy Wrote: I wouldn't mind have a tommy gun... never will happen though haha

A Tommy Gun would be awesome. If we had Tommy Guns, I'd dress my character up like those 1930 mobsters.

It won't happen without an animator though, that's for sure.

RE: Worst/Best time in MxO - Twaggy - 19-01-2010

Anyone know one? Big Grin

(19-01-2010, 01:13 PM)Twaggy Wrote: Anyone know one? Big Grin

Hmm...someone needs to learn animation and how to make stuff in a 3D modeling program, like GMax or something like that.