The Matrix Online Server Emulator
I think I experienced my first glitch today. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: I think I experienced my first glitch today. (/showthread.php?tid=2493)

I think I experienced my first glitch today. - peter77 - 31-03-2019

Hello everyone,

I asked on this thread a few days ago how people here seem to experience glitches. If there was a trick to it or something. Well, I think today I have experienced my first glitch.

When it comes to clothing, I’m a hard fit. I am plus size but also very short. This is especially true when it comes to jeans. I got the jackpot this past Black Friday by finding a pair of jeans that fit me almost too perfectly. I have never had a pair of jeans fit me so well and I haven’t since. They are the only pair I own because I’ve ever found any other jeans that fit me.

This past weekend was a huge laundry weekend. I’m really bad at keeping up with laundry and tend to dirty everything first then wash everything at once. I distinctly remember the load that had those jeans in it. They happen to be the only pair of pants in that load among tops. Here’s the thing: when I was folding and putting away that load, there were 2 pairs of jeans. Absolutely identical. Since November I have had huge laundry weekends like this quite a few times and only one pair of blue jeans, so it’s not like they were lost then found. I tried both pairs on this morning. Both fit an amazingly.

Where did these other jeans come from?

Thank you!