The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Theory about Matrix inside Matrix - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Theory about Matrix inside Matrix (/showthread.php?tid=2508)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Theory about Matrix inside Matrix - pr0sper0 - 09-08-2019

(13-05-2019, 06:19 AM)TrevorNoah Wrote: What if the "real" world (Zion but also everything happening in it before/after like in animatrix etc) was actually the real matrix, a question that's been going on for a long time now.

[deleted for space]

• Local (company) network for employees: the fake real world (Zion, machine world etc) aka real matrix.

• Guest network (inside local network, mostly seperate VLAN) for visitors: the matrix inside the real matrix

This would also explain some of the things like Neo being able to zap those sentinals in the (fake) real world, aka the real matrix

The instant I saw Neo smoke the sentinels, I instantly thought that this meant there was a Matrix within the Matrix. It would have been the ultimate solution; it would keep the sleepers fighting the entirely wrong war, and kept them harmlessly pre-occupied forever.

RE: Theory about Matrix inside Matrix - NeoMatrixology - 11-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 07:20 AM)Sixxth Wrote: When Rarebit first left Mxo, he had forums on the website for his webcominc http://smbhax.com/

Those forums have since been retired, sadly, but if you asked him a question about Mxo, he would answer. I bothered him often about Mxo, he was very forthcoming with answers about it.

In that forum he talked about the W bros (or whatever now) set up the "humans as power" device to represent that there was a symbiotic relationship between humans and technology.

So while we all read into the details of the storyline and come up with our own versions of how power was derived from humans, that wasnt the important part to the W bros.

Representing that humans became so dependent on machines (remember this movie came out when the internet was just starting to boom and many people did not understand the online world ) that they couldnt live without them, and machines have no life (value) without humans, was the point.

Its fun to think about the other stuff, but we are really just making it up, and was never intended.

Yes. Rarebit is about as awesome as a human being can be made.

I got the symbiotic importance the first time I saw the Animatrix, which is why I harp so much on telling people to go watch it.

I started with videos like Smith is not the one, Matrix inside a matrix, and the battery "problem", because I am proactive with problems. These topics are the only things your typical Matrix hater trolls will point to, so by getting all that out of the way, IF/WHEN they show up, I just hit them with the link to the video and problem solved. No wasted time arguing with them over false plot points that don't matter.

I try to be clear about what details are speculation and what is actually supported in the films. I also give credit to the Wachowski's choose your own adventure design of the Matrix Universe in both the intro & the gold light video. In both those videos I also encourage people to come up with their own meaning. But I can't force people to watch the films and the Animatrix to have the information to participate fully. Today, people seem to think they can soak up all they need in a 15 minute video about any random subject. And it is so bad, people are now so impressionable, they spam good matrix videos because of something they heard in a bad matrix video, despite it making no sense in the films and creating more problems. However, I will say this though, when I speculate, or share my interpretations of what all went down in this fictional universe, those theories are always based on something from official cannon and they never create more problems. If you disagree, I certainly challenge you to let me know where I made a mistake in the comment section of that video.

This is what will make the Neo video so hard, because they were specifically ambiguous by design. And it will likely get the most push back in that regard, but that's why I am taking more time on the research with that particular issue. Anyway, there is a lot to unpack, and even when you think you took it all out, you find another compartment with a tiny gem inside. I enjoy the discussions and I believe that entertaining these flavor of conversations is a healthy exercise for the consciousnesses. We get good at what we practice. When you break down the Matrix, over and over, suddenly all propaganda looks like falling Japanese code on a screen.

(13-05-2019, 06:19 AM)TrevorNoah Wrote: The instant I saw Neo smoke the sentinels, I instantly thought that this meant there was a Matrix within the Matrix. It would have been the ultimate solution; it would keep the sleepers fighting the entirely wrong war, and kept them harmlessly pre-occupied forever.

Bro, you should definitely watch this video:

https://youtu.be/Exv5p3cYOUA

The Matrix inside a Matrix theory completely ignores the symbiotic relationship between man and machine that Sixxth just posted and said was important to the Wachowskis btw