The Matrix Online Server Emulator
You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: You Know Youre a True Fan When... (/showthread.php?tid=252)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - labs00 - 17-01-2010

Using MXO resrouces with emulator for an RP non related to the matrix, but keep it alive some way or another by using maps, visuals, and storyline story movie. ^^

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Metalogic - 18-01-2010

You know you're a Matrix fan when you still write RP and Fanfic about the Matrix Universe 11 years after the first movie has been released and 7 years since the sequels has been released.
(10-01-2010, 08:53 PM)Neopill Wrote: I love the MATRIX this much!!!

-snippage-

Some of these pics are old, I have sinced moved and redesigned my new office/command center. Its even more Matrixy. pICS soon.

Sir, you are my hero. I am willing to fly you out to North Carolina so you can redecorate my office in this fashion! When I walk into my office, I want to feel like I'm in the Matrix Universe!

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Twaggy - 19-01-2010

- when you build a new custom gaming machine and the only things installed are;

#Windows
#Drivers
#MxO

(my old gaming PC, seriously...only had those 3 things lol)

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Metalogic - 19-01-2010

Heh, when I brought my gaming machine, the first game I installed was MxO, I even got the latest and greatest graphic card (at the time) so that I can see MxO in all of it's glorious detail.

I did same with the GPU, problem was I bought the Geforce 8800 (I think it was that cant remember now) and it hated being indoors on MxO...the frame rate was like a 1 fps lol

Hmm that's strange. I have a GeForce 8800 GT and that was the Video Card I installed and I never had any problems indoors. I still don't on the stand alone client.

Yeah it was something to do with the 8 series, I'm sure it was. Many people had the problem, just wish I could remember which version it was.

(19-01-2010, 01:25 PM)Twaggy Wrote: Yeah it was something to do with the 8 series, I'm sure it was. Many people had the problem, just wish I could remember which version it was.

Here is a post I made on DN1 about the GeForce 8800 GT

http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/list.m?topic_id=36300021852

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - The Jackal - 19-01-2010

You know you're a true fan when someone refers to you by a proper name, i.e. 'Mr. YourName', and instead you hear, Mr. Anderson and you get ready to run. lol. True Story.

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Rylie - 19-01-2010

You know you're a true fan when you and a couple of friends dress up in all black, wearing sunglasses and trench coats and create a choreographed fight scene during lunch time in the middle of your high school.

(Yes, I did this when I was about 16 playing MxO lol)

-Ry Confused