The Matrix Online Server Emulator
You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: You Know Youre a True Fan When... (/showthread.php?tid=252)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Agent Pace - 24-01-2010

(24-01-2010, 04:59 AM)Neopill Wrote: I told my Girl today that I made alot of Info this week in a text, which I quickly corrected, money*. But shes been with me for 5 years, she replied quickly ," lol. info. lmao ". She knew exactly what I meant.

That's funny, Neopill! Never heard that one - surprisingly enough

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Zeithri - 26-01-2010

.. You first saw how they jacked in and out and you screamed "THAT'S FROM SHADOWRUN YOU STEALERS!"
- only then about a year later, reading up about Cyberpunk and finally understanding where it all came from and seeing it all from a new light and liking it instead of hating.

- True story.

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Ceege - 26-01-2010

You know you're a true fan when, you go round your mates and she helps you ink a white rabbit to your flesh.

[Image: Calvin001.jpg]

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - LaMage - 26-01-2010

Still look in to DN1
Still look in Stn Launcher to see if any one online. Always been no one so either I'm so lame or ppl hated that darn thing too much, to use or I just missed 'ya'.
When logging out of games I'm playing to fill the void usually I say "I'm jacking-out." The couple of exMxOers in our "Faction" (clan/guild) knew what I meant the rest were forced to learn.
If I won the Powerball I know I would try to buy the game rights from WB/SONY

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Twaggy - 27-01-2010

(26-01-2010, 11:27 PM)LaMage Wrote: Still look in to DN1
Still look in Stn Launcher to see if any one online. Always been no one so either I'm so lame or ppl hated that darn thing too much, to use or I just missed 'ya'.
When logging out of games I'm playing to fill the void usually I say "I'm jacking-out." The couple of exMxOers in our "Faction" (clan/guild) knew what I meant the rest were forced to learn.
If I won the Powerball I know I would try to buy the game rights from WB/SONY

When I log out of games now I say something similar, but I say "I'm jacking".... I got banned from a "guild" for that till I explained what it mean't....

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Othinn - 27-01-2010

Every time I see a commercial for The General Car Insurance, I keep thinking "Don't trust the General!" ^^;;;;

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Metalogic - 27-01-2010

(27-01-2010, 06:16 PM)Othinn Wrote: Every time I see a commercial for The General Car Insurance, I keep thinking "Don't trust the General!" ^^;;;;

*laughs* I get those same commercials.

At least this general isn't in those Elite Commandos suit!

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Cookie - 27-01-2010

When you jack into the emu for the first time and can't stop smiling and exhale! Big Grin

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Twaggy - 28-01-2010

you should be working on compiling the new code for work's website and checking for errors.... and instead you are on this forum. Posting and reading and hoping and giggling and crying and aweing and f$$king.... and I will shut up now....

RE: You Know Youre a True Fan When... - Othinn - 29-01-2010

Another commercial that reminds me of The Matrix is, strangely, an International House of Pancakes commercial. They have this deal where you can eat as many pancakes as you want for one price, and it's called the "Endless Pancakes" deal. The commercial for it shows a guy who has already eaten a big chunk of the pancakes in front of him when suddenly the giant slice cut out of them regenerates itself. His coffee cup also refills itself.

Every time I see this I think "He is the One!" ^^;;;;