The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MXO - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived/ Unnecessary Threads! (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Closed/ Unnecessary Threads! (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: MXO (/showthread.php?tid=2521)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MXO - Bizwald - 23-06-2019

(23-06-2019, 05:23 PM)rajkosto Wrote: Never forget VR.INTER.NET

Actually, It was redone from the ground up, For Unity. And in final stages of testing. All VR/AR compatible. Every platform. In fact, including a few modded consoles.

There is loads of interesting stuff in there. Also did I mention it runs all P2P?
VPN ready. Oh man, you don't even know guy. Shhh... Our Remake of MXO is just a portal self contained area. Think of it like the loading area. And MXO is just another scenario. You should see our Mesozoic Oasis, running around with life size A.I. driven interactive dinosaurs... In VR anything is possible.

I see you brought MXO back to life? And did everything you said you could.

It's impressive. You probably should have actually let other people help you instead of glory whoring everything.

Could have provided these assets and info years ago. Tell me when did you figure out the fight system was all database driven? Like ALL of it... and there was nothing in the client to use or go on or work with? or did you ever figure that out? Did it never occur to you that none of that would be in the client? Hackers are always an issue. It was all coded. You never had a chance of getting past the first tier MySQL Queries. That fact you thought you could always made me chuckle. I often wondered how long you'd try for. You need the databases to run the fight system. Everything was done in the mySQL end. Where none of you could get access or tamper with it.

Not kidding years later I'd randomly think about it and you still trying to pluck away at the code with a hex editor... wishing I could see the look on your face if you ever figured out that the entire system was built out of mySQL queries that probably don't actually exist anymore. If you don't know the back end mySQL, you can't and won't ever do more then get a few moves and emotes working. You would need ot build it all from scratch. Easier to make it with a whole new engine, which I tried to explain...

Actually I tried to help and share... Sadly you walked into a barebones Networked RPG game engine with driving and some of the first VR capabilities, called it crap and walked out. Did not ask to see the code, or how it worked. Never even noticed it was the only online networked MMO engine built with Quest3D before they went down in flames... cause I'm the only one who figured it out and didn't share my work... They made me pay 9999E for QUEST3D and then expected me to share how I got it networked for free? I think that was the most but hurt community I ever watched die....

Adorable right?

I knew as soon as you walked in looked around and didn't ask to see the code, or ask what it could do... it wasn't worth my time trying to communicate with you further and I walked away. Taking all the original MXO models and textures with me.... And I had money being offered for my engine, and by someone who actually knows their stuff... seen the code, understood what it could do... and bought it.

Your ignorance is your own worst enemy. I sold that engine and lived large for along time... but not before offering it up to use. But god forbid anyone with experience in the game dev world offer their help.

I see your attitude still sucks. Learn how to make a video game playing with other people's left over dead ones yet?

Wink

I'm on engine #9 Which I'm making public and sharing. You modders always crack me up...

RE: MXO - Bizwald - 23-06-2019

Hey since your such a pro, how about you join payroll, and work on a project Called MarioCraft. I'm sure you have all the skills needed... to get em coffee and smokes and run to the weed store time to time, you do know what good weed looks and smells like right?

Anyways...

Don't worry about me, you worry about your MXO EMU. I just wanted to say hi. And share a way to make MXO for anyone who gots any Unity skills or the drive to learn. I'll be sharing how I build it step by step, along with ALL the MXO Models and textures.... You're of course welcome to build your own version and show me how it's done... Wink

I don't need any help, I welcome it. My time is limited on this project. I have most of the parts I need done from other completed projects, but if I can be of help. Let me know. it's a matter of plugin play, fill in the values, debug, add the content and MXO 2 Underground version is done, open source, and a shared Unity project. (Unofficially.)

With lots of notes and easy to understand stuff to make it into anything you like, If you got the drive and the skills. Or you can just talk about it, and tread water in the same place for half a decade playing with someone's left overs, trying to look cool... Good luck with that mate.

RE: MXO - Bizwald - 24-06-2019

I'm sorry, did I say all that out loud?

I meant: Hello to you too.

RE: MXO - jmw121 - 24-06-2019

To be honest Raj the dudes got a point, if you have called it quits because lack of interest thats fine, but you have your head and ego shoved so far up your own ass you cant fathom the basic idea that there are others who are competent aside from yourself.

Look at the last update you posted back in 2017, as i said if youve moved on thats fine but then at least let others continue the work, you have tried to run it solo this whole time and not even matched the original version much less superseded it which was your intent.

You were able to extract the files and get a rough draft up and running ill give you that, but you are not the self proclaimed god you think yourself to be, and honestly its kind of refreshing not to see forum members circle jerking around you every post, most of them have either given up or just gotten used to you being gone.

To be honest i think your reason for not wanting to share the code, assets etc is because you simply dont want to share the "glory" its brought you or what little you have, your "claim to fame" is the mxoemu, and that's great but how long are you going to cling to that one? You arent a complete idiot, you have to see you cant do what you plan alone, if you could have you would have already, i look forward to seeing your final release alongside the promised version of Star Citezen and EA's honest buisness model

Rouph draft? Huh, he is running the client barebones. Not hard to intercept the data and put in a hook to redirect it. This EMU I checked out is unmodified in anyways besides the Login screen. The MXO client it's self is nothing more then a marionette. No changes to the base code were made. Or is this a rough draft he put together. Player positions are recorded in the database and updated to the client, I redirected some mysqL queries and Database info. And sniffed packets to get names etc for tables and so on.

It's the original. Everything he has working is database driven through information he sniffed from packets. The MXO client remains unchanged.

if he said he made this client... and put this "Draft together" ... it's sorta an exaggeration.

Maybe I don't understand the claim here. I actually offered to let my engine run the A.I. and mysql stuff, I had the tables all done and ready for MXO, I explained it could run MXO's client. Was no point in talking to him.

I know the mySql tables, rows, and classes, and how it was all done. SQL is kinda one of my things.

As I said, I walked away, All I seen was a modder with a massive ego. I am even pretty sure I said this is how it would turn out.

It was designed so you could do nothing. Ever with just the client alone, you needed the mySQL table....I offered it to you, you fucking dummy... but that ego... you heard what you wanted, said whatever came out... promised everyone you could do it, Knowing full well shortly after you started you could not. but you never told these peeps that huh? Without the backend database your missing 2/8 of the game. After seeing other games get "Emulated", developers learned... and you got nothing...

But... if someone knew how the backend worked, it could be revived. It's called clever back door coding. But that was a long time ago. And now the details, and the MySQL tables I had for it are long gone. MXO had become something sour to me... and I had a computer shop taking off, just wasn't worth it.

But it's best, MXO needs a new engine and graphics update, and game play update, today's tech allow for VR and full immersion... This EMU is a waste of yours, and everyone's time.

Other then a grave-site memorial, and your place to feed your ego, it will never be MXO again. The engine was fubar anyways, even if we/you got it running, it would have just died over and over, even sometimes killing your Mysql tables altogether, in your hosting... there are core issues you could not even hope to understand... that were never addressed. And compounded even further after the major changes from Beta... Sections of code left hanging and not being "Caped" properly. If you will. It was a dirty, bloated hickup'n mess...

If Monolith had bought the V2 of the engine, they would not have even needed to do a beta. Instead of ganking the V1 from a demo they got, trying to change it and alter it to make it look and seem like their own.... karma gets everyone in the end.

Including you.

Yeah I promise this dude knew weeks after he started he was missing the entire contents of the fight systems code. All all he could ever do was intercept tables names and output the data to his own tables. But with no 2nd tier MYSQL queries he will never know the needed tables to get responses back in order to have something to work with, he is as far as he will ever get with it. Clothing etc is database stuff, 1st tier stuff.

He has no MXO models and maps files Just sound and some texture files. and the odd model he could pull out with a hex editor... There are no scene maps. They don't exist. Just models, flattened at 0, 0, 0 and datafiles and tables to tell the engine where they go and size. Also 1st tier database stuff.

I have the originals from all 3 games.... let that sink in... but again. I don't do sound or texture work. I just do cities, and engines and engineering and networking and my SQL. I know nothing else.

This whole MXoEMU is 1st gen client. With hijacked MYSQL Queries.

It's clever. But not a emulator so to speak. It's a ego-trip mod. As we like to call them.

Dude... you should tell em you knew you could never bring it back. And you just did all this to feel cool.

Man up, own your shit bro.

If you could get MXO working and fixed, you'd have a never ending stream of job offers, from companies trying to reverse engineer other people's games. It's actually a very cut throat industry and not talked about. But exists, some of the higher paying jobs in our field actually... I call them ticks... but whatever they have their own fancy name for themselves...

You would be there. Not here doing this. They would actively find you. Seek you out.

No secret this exists right?

They looked at like me, chucked, and moved on... or you'd be making a triple digit salary or more...

Raj <---Wannabe / Biz <--- 25 years in the field. 9 Engines under my belt.

Never liked ya bub.

This reminds me of the old Hardwar forum community.

Fans been trying to fix Hardwar network version and expand on it for years. I took pity. I open up the source (Assembly) and ask the forum if they want to rebuild it.

The entire forum attacks me after a few of the admins spew some long diatribe about me being wrong and how my mom was a goat herder or something? I took it dry, I tried again. This time, I uploaded and shared a new reworked client, with hundreds of bot's New craters, new proporties, new items, Even fixed the pleasure cubs and gave them dancing girls. Fired up a server and said lets do this thing....

And wouldn't you know it... the main members said it would probably hurt computers and had viruses and I was just a wanna be that used their mods...

I tried to explain only the dude with the source code could have finished the pleasure cubes, reworked the entire map, ships, Players, A.I.... 8bit to 16 bit graphics with bump mapping.

To no avail... so I gave up... I had become the most hated guy on that forum. Then I left... others left and it died.

You remind me of main modder. His ego, and the way he talked down to me... and everyone else....reminds me of him to a TEE. I was Bizwald there too... be really funny if your the same guy lol... if it is... stop modding my shit asshole!@! Big Grin

You know... I still have it... at least I have a working stable copy right? I always knew when I was making it, if computers were more powerful that engine would kick more ass! And the game would have done better, I was not disappointed...

RE: MXO - Bizwald - 25-06-2019

So... I'm gonna ask this shit again... who mother-fuck'n wants to rebuild MXO?

Come on Raj, come build a game, come work with the big boys. You'll have fun.
Like it or not your a MXO expert. I'll give you that. You even got further then I expected you to.

But wouldn't you like to remake it. Update it. Knowing all you do about what was wrong, what could be improved? All of our MXO, Unity resources at your disposal. All you have to do is share yours and stop being an asshole. We got one half. The most important half. Plus the other 2 games meshes and textures. Fully functional and updated for Untiy 2019... Wink Ask yourself who would have access and be able to do that?

Or you wanna walk away from MXO a failure?

RE: MXO - Bizwald - 25-06-2019

Funfact: The interlock system, so many thought they knew how it worked, thought they knew how to beat it. Thought they were skilled fighters... the databases was fubar and things were not doing what they were supposed to, so interlock fighting did it's own thing, without rhyme or reason. It was totally random and none of your stats mattered in combat. Only your levels and the levels of your skills, and from there, who really knows what it was doing. The values that came out... well nobody really knew how it came to the mathematical decisions it did. But the more you mashed your mouse button on your colored fist, the more likely you were to win....nobody could know that for sure, but it kinda worked and seemed legit. So if it ain't broken, don't fix it. That issue was fixed in V2. The issue with the V1 database? ...A guy with dyslexia wrote the tables in a rush to send off a demo... Lol.

Some people noticed and said something in the forums, made very logical arguments with their peers, only to be told they were wrong. You were actually correct. That is why it was removed. It was a totally random thing, 100% inaccurate to skills and stats and levels.

This concludes my time on this forum. I hope you have a very good day.

RE: MXO - rajkosto - 28-06-2019

3 pages of complete nonsense.
Either this is a multi-year troll or just very sad delusions. Regardless you will have to go do it somewhere else.