The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Thoughts on announcement of new Matrix movie - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Thoughts on announcement of new Matrix movie (/showthread.php?tid=2569)

Thoughts on announcement of new Matrix movie - DZA - 03-09-2019

After hearing the news of a new Matrix movie to begin production, my memory took me back to my mxo days.

I did a quick google and found this amazing project my Rajko.

First of all, much respect on the work you are doing Rajko!

Secondly, what are the communities thoughts on the announcement of one of the Wachowski ladies coming back to do another Matrix movie?
Do you think this could create appetite for a new official MMORPG for Matrix? In this case, is there any way we Rajko can get involved with the development of an official game and not have his great work for over a decade go to waste?

RE: Thoughts on announcement of new Matrix movie - NeoMatrixology - 05-09-2019

Only Lana is returning and not Lilly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-hucQib3s&feature=youtu.be

I'm very excited for the film because Lana Wachowski is heavily involved, but as far as a game, it is possible. I want to see a shoot date & official release date for the film before i get TOO excited for a game, but it does seem to be all systems go on the movie at least which is projected for 2022.

A new game could be a console, could be a mobile game, could be nothing at all. My instincts would lean toward the original Matrix Online flavor being a one off gaming experience that we were lucky enough to participate in. I would love to be wrong about that though, the gaming community is much more prime for it to be successful from a business perspective. I imagine that would decrease the quality of the Mx0 2.0 community, but I'll take something popular and commercial over nothing at all which is what we've had for the last decade.

I'm playing whatever it is, if it ever becomes an actual is to play one day.

RE: Thoughts on announcement of new Matrix movie - philmyers - 29-10-2019

(03-09-2019, 05:22 AM)DZA Wrote: After hearing the news of a new Matrix movie to begin production, my memory took me back to my mxo days. google street view

I did a quick google and found this amazing project my Rajko.

First of all, much respect on the work you are doing Rajko!

Secondly, what are the communities thoughts on the announcement of one of the Wachowski ladies coming back to do another Matrix movie?
Do you think this could create appetite for a new official MMORPG for Matrix? In this case, is there any way we Rajko can get involved with the development of an official game and not have his great work for over a decade go to waste?

It'll be great if Laurence Fishburne is to also be included in the Matrix 4.