The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Does anyone still play this game? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Documentation (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Game Information (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Does anyone still play this game? (/showthread.php?tid=2595)

Does anyone still play this game? - KoreanKat18 - 13-12-2019

Because there's nobody online whenever I play. Also, is there a list of working vendors and whatnot on here?

RE: Does anyone still play this game? - bitbomb - 13-12-2019

I jack in several times a week. I'll run into someone else every once in a while, but Mega City does usually sit empty as there's not much to do except explore, hyperjump around, and play FX and animations.

There are a few vendors around Mara Central that work, as well as fight club vendors around other districts. I'm not sure what else, but as far as I know there isn't a list. The clothing vendors don't offer too much as they're just test vendors, so you'll likely have to use the web based character editor if you're looking for something specific.

RE: Does anyone still play this game? - pr0sper0 - 15-12-2019

(13-12-2019, 04:40 PM)bitbomb Wrote: I jack in several times a week. I'll run into someone else every once in a while, but Mega City does usually sit empty as there's not much to do except explore, hyperjump around, and play FX and animations.

There are a few vendors around Mara Central that work, as well as fight club vendors around other districts. I'm not sure what else, but as far as I know there isn't a list. The clothing vendors don't offer too much as they're just test vendors, so you'll likely have to use the web based character editor if you're looking for something specific.

Definitely worth keeping in mind. And I never get tired of wandering around the old streets, thinking the old thoughts.

For a relatively old game, it's amazing how much beauty there is in the emulation.

RE: Does anyone still play this game? - mr_daihatsu - 30-01-2020

(13-12-2019, 07:58 AM)KoreanKat18 Wrote: Because there's nobody online whenever I play. Also, is there a list of working vendors and whatnot on here?

YES!!!

I also think people are developing and or waiting for the finished product. People are running their own private servers with the game running but I know I am on lol