The Matrix Online Server Emulator
when is anybody online? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: when is anybody online? (/showthread.php?tid=2606)

when is anybody online? - Goddlysworld - 20-01-2020

hi!

i've been playing this game often for a while, and i never see anybody else online. i would have thought that since the forums are more or less active, that the game would at least have a couple of players online. since i've started playing, i've met one person online, and that was a few years ago. granted, there was a long gap from then and when i began playing recently again.

what's up with that?

thanx boyz

RE: when is anybody online? - bitbomb - 20-01-2020

Since there's not much to do right now other than explore, chat, and play animations & FX, most people don't really spend a lot of time in-game. You'll mostly see us on the Discord and on the forums. You'll run into someone every once in a while in-game though.

RE: when is anybody online? - Goddlysworld - 21-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 07:27 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Since there's not much to do right now other than explore, chat, and play animations & FX, most people don't really spend a lot of time in-game. You'll mostly see us on the Discord and on the forums. You'll run into someone every once in a while in-game though.

ok cool! thanks for the info man

RE: when is anybody online? - bitbomb - 21-01-2020

I jugged in for a bit and saw you online but you must have been afk :/

The link to the Discord is in my signature, if you use Discord. That's probably the most active spot right now.

RE: when is anybody online? - Tedd1 - 19-03-2020

I just downloaded it a couple days ago after having a MXO itch from listening to the DataNodeOne podcast. Every time I’ve been on there has been four to five people which is cool.

Love it and glad it’s up and working

RE: when is anybody online? - DeaconBlue - 23-03-2020

Wow thats really cool, I feel like its usually empty but its really cool to see people come on!

RE: when is anybody online? - smithclarkson02 - 06-05-2020

i was looking for this too..

RE: when is anybody online? - jack_samuel - 07-05-2020

i like to play this game online