The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The Matrix Comics: 20th Anniversary Edition? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The Matrix Comics: 20th Anniversary Edition? (/showthread.php?tid=2609)

The Matrix Comics: 20th Anniversary Edition? - Othinn - 26-01-2020

On a whim, I decided to check out the website for the Wachowskis' comic book publishing company, Burlyman Entertainment. It's still there, but I was rather surprised by what I found there. Not only have they released a deluxe edition of Doc Frankenstein (with new material that finishes the story), but they also have a 20th anniversary release of The Matrix Comics which contains "nearly 100 pages of never before published material, including four new to print stories". Seems it was released back in November, but this is the first I've heard of it. Did I miss an announcement, or was this a quiet release?

RE: The Matrix Comics: 20th Anniversary Edition? - bitbomb - 26-01-2020

Nope, lots of us got ours the second they were available, mine's on the shelf with all my Matrix movies/Animatrix (which is next to Johnny Mnemonic lol)

It wasn't a huge ad campaign I don't think, but there were articles about it all over.

RE: The Matrix Comics: 20th Anniversary Edition? - NeoMatrixology - 29-01-2020

Just like the Matrix Online, and the Animatrix, it was hardly advertised. Hard copy is solid though, looks and feels nice. If you have the means, I highly recommend the purchase.