The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server (/showthread.php?tid=278)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Neo VII - 22-03-2010

Rajko doesn't need to fix anything. You need to re download it and try again because he has nothing to do with the fact that you can't seem to set up your stand alone correctly.

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - zamora - 22-03-2010

im sorry

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Neo VII - 22-03-2010

No worries Zamora. There are a myriad of different problems you can have when trying to setup a stand alone. Hopefully this is what is wrong with your client.dll. A few people have had similar issues.

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - zamora - 23-03-2010

ok i downloaded again so NeoVII do i put the client.dll in the mxo folder or everything thats in the client rar and is the mxo folder the folder with the mxo application in it?Huh

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - phi - 23-03-2010

open the RAR and you will see that the files have paths... the paths say where to put the files... only the "copy to matrix program folder" files matter on their location, the SQL script and the binaries can run from a sub-folder, or anywhere else you choose

not the compiled server i mean the the MatrixOnline.7z where do i put its files?

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - D0s - 23-03-2010

u can just open the .7z and take the client.dll file and drop it into the mxo folder you already had

the mxo folder is the folder that says matrixonline.zip right?

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - D0s - 23-03-2010

so the first time you opened it you should have just made an empty folder on your desktop or something, then when you open the .7z file, you can just drag and drop everything from that file, into your new folder. since you had a corrupt client.dll file or whatever, you can just open the .7z file you just re-dl'd, find the client.dll file, and drag and drop it into the folder you created. if it says do you want to replace, click yes. if you deleted that folder, than just make new folder and drop and drag everything back in there. simple stuff mate

ok i meant do i put the client.dll into the Matrix Online sub folder thats in the Sony folder you get when you install the matrix online from the zip?