The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server (/showthread.php?tid=278)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Sixxth - 01-09-2010

(01-09-2010, 11:33 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Thank you sir. But in my personal case I'll have to wait until the weekend. /frowny face

Curses, Im off on holiday until next Tuesday. I can watch the action from the forums, but cant be in until next week...see you then....

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - OooyoRooO - 01-09-2010

2 secs of browsing, i guess raj hooked up the home page of this site for reg and dl's not bad , i love the option seeing server up or down the whos on is hawt too
GJ raj!

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - SirEpicWin - 06-09-2010

(22-08-2010, 04:19 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: I just tried getting on to the standalone version for the first time in a few months. After loading I get the following error message at the Loading character status:

Let me know if I need to provide any more information. Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem anyone? OS:win7 64-bit

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - stalinos - 06-09-2010

hi everyone ...im a noob Tongue..the thing is that i did everything in the idiot's guide..and checked the useropts.cfg..and i got in the launcher and it say's the auth server is unavailable..do i need another client from here the jack in??.. thx in advance Wink

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - QuiDormit - 06-09-2010

Are you running Reality.exe BEFORE running Matrix2.bat?

do u mean the realitymood.exe..or the other reality.exe?? because when i run the reality.exe before it crach and shut down the program and i select and drag the realitymood into the matrix2.bat file and the launcher apears and it gives me that message(sorry if i spell somthing wrong in form chile xD!)

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - QuiDormit - 06-09-2010

Don't click&drag, just doubleclick Realitymood.exe, and then run the Matrix2.bat.

You should be OK as long as you set everything up OK. If you're still having problems, then forget about the local client (for now) and instead go to http://mxoemu.info/ and follow the directions on the mainpage. There is a test server that will let you log in and actually see other people.

sorry for this realy NOOB!!! Q ...but how do i make that administrator thing so that the mxoemutest don't keep asking for the directory??? and thx for being so friendly Wink..

wiiiiii it work!! so awsome!!! now a last Q..where do i create my character..because when i created in the game it just dont let me...

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - QuiDormit - 07-09-2010

Hm, what version of windows are you using?

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - stalinos - 07-09-2010

im on windows XP...but don't worry i did it xD!! i didn't know that i needed to create the character from the web site that you give me Wink...