The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server (/showthread.php?tid=278)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Macro - 31-01-2010

Hi! I'm new Z_z and I'have a problem >_< i im following the guide I have made all but when click on matrix.bat (after opening realitymood) the game start... but o.o I don't see the "lol character" appear me only the server's list like "test server" and If I click on this or on another servers appear "enable to connect to the margin server" ANYONE can say me where is "LOL CHARACTER???" <_< thanks

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Vesuveus - 31-01-2010

(31-01-2010, 12:14 PM)Macro Wrote: Hi! I'm new Z_z and I'have a problem >_< i im following the guide I have made all but when click on matrix.bat (after opening realitymood) the game start... but o.o I don't see the "lol character" appear me only the server's list like "test server" and If I click on this or on another servers appear "enable to connect to the margin server" ANYONE can say me where is "LOL CHARACTER???" <_< thanks

Can you post a screenshot of your launcher character list/ server list?
PrntScrn to take screenshots.

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Macro - 31-01-2010

DON'T worry Big Grin now all it's ok ... an another question.. the server is offline, is there a server online??

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - QuiDormit - 31-01-2010

Are you kidding me?

Read the FAQ!!!!

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - HD_Morpheus - 31-01-2010

We should start skipping post like:

"Hey i got a question!. Why cant i run the server?
Screenshot? No i cant, I have the pc turned off."

If even with the "MXOe for Dummies" guide cant be turned on... the only thing that we can do is remote controlling asistance, which of course is not gonna happen.

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - QuiDormit - 01-02-2010

(31-01-2010, 09:08 PM)Morpheus Wrote: We should start skipping post like:

"Hey i got a question!. Why cant i run the server?
Screenshot? No i cant, I have the pc turned off."

If even with the "MXOe for Dummies" guide cant be turned off... the only thing that we can do is remote controlling asistance, which of course is not gonna happen.

Why not?

I'll RCON someone's box. :-D

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - HD_Morpheus - 01-02-2010

dont want to see remote pr0n folders xD

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Daeron - 01-02-2010

(27-01-2010, 05:30 PM)rajkosto Wrote: what the hell, who told you you could delete my posts (AND EAT MY COOKIES?!)
it wasnt irrelevant, i told him what to do, which is, open gui tools, make db, import schema from sql folder to it

Ok so I have mysql workbench (Im assuming that is the gui tools) and the only thing that says import an sql file is for an EER model. Is that what i need to do?

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - rajkosto - 01-02-2010

mysql-gui-tools-xxxx.msi
mysql administrator
catalogs
create new schema if there isnt a reality one already
then restore
open backup file
target schema : whatever schema you made just now
start restore

pictures here:
http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/swgemu/Environment_Setup
under VI. MySQL Server

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - HD_Morpheus - 01-02-2010

you are confusing people just for installing and dealing with schemas instead using a texbox and an import file option.

Then you say: ahh not my problem ^^.