The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server (/showthread.php?tid=278)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - rajkosto - 01-02-2010

pff, nobody still has DOS installed, what drugs are you on ?
otherwise they could do mysql -u root -p what < reality.sql

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Trinity - 04-02-2010

Ugg can someone recommend a good zip program mine has expired and I don't want to pay 50 bucks to get another one.

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Gerik - 04-02-2010

http://www.win-rar.com/

It'll ask you to buy it or whatever after a while, but you won't have to and you'll still be able to use it.

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - n4pst3r - 04-02-2010

hi guys ive done verything i can possibly do to connect my client to the server and ill keep getting is this

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Metalogic - 04-02-2010

Are you using the latest updated client or the 3 CDs?

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - Gerik - 04-02-2010

Try making a copy of the matrix2.bat instead of using clone and putting the rest of those things in the target spot?

im using the client from the forums the 7z client i think its the fully updated 1 and im still getting the same its stuck on authenticating

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - rajkosto - 04-02-2010

didnt change the useropts

my user opts is from the september fixed bat server files and i changed both lines to local host didnt work tried it with local host and then the standard 1 nothign jsut sticks at authenticating

RE: Idiot's Guide to Installing MxOE - HD_Morpheus - 04-02-2010

Having all configured, and seeing that reality doesnt shouts anything, means that you made the DB creation and setting ok.

As for authenticating, as no one said the same, i asume that is your client fault (not related to useropts pointing mxoemu) and it doesnt connect well with auth server (no output in reality window).

I suggest to recopy the "copy to mxo folder" files again, and decompress again the exe for reality.

Anyway, is bit odd...