The Matrix Online Server Emulator
How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. (/showthread.php?tid=296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Ceege - 03-02-2010

(03-02-2010, 02:18 AM)horsepants416 Wrote: im playing GTA4 how awsome it would be with hyper jump and kung fu!!!

If you're playing on the PC version you can get the flying mod which means you can pretend to be neo! In my opinion best matrix mod of all time was the original max payne matrix mod.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Twaggy - 03-02-2010

(29-01-2010, 02:47 AM)rajkosto Wrote: explains it perfectly

Thy cruisin' for a bruisin' mateyBig Grin

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - xtoturnwithinx - 22-10-2010

(28-01-2010, 04:58 AM)Neopill Wrote: I've been through about 30 to 50 games since shutdown. Everything from SWG to CIV 4, CODmw2 to EVE, fkn even played Vampires the stupid assquarade! "Masquarade", beta Star Trek for awile, whatever!. I'm so unhappy in my second home, the "gaming world" or as us matriculated folk call it "jacked in".

I miss listening to drum and bass and fkn rockin' out in mara PvPin my ass off. Doin RPvP with my faction Noobin' out recreating scenes from the Matrix movies. I really fkn miss hyperjumping. Raids on Gruesomes hideout for fun and loots. Drunk as fk chillin at Accension Monument at any givin time in 4 years and meeting some awesome toons along the way. Being stoned anywhere in the Matrix. ( I do this now, but its just not the same knowing you're in the City alone", ruins my buzz.

What's out there is crap, nothing compares, nothing even comes close. I miss Bullet-time and ridiculous noobs wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.

I really fkn miss PvP!!!!

EnD RaNT.

Pillster.
Oh, Neopill, we miss you too. I don't miss the PvP. Always hated it in fact, as I'm sure I'm well remembered for (people ruining LESIG events... Still chaps my ass), but the game, overall, is much missed.

Hope to see you in the simulation soon!

M45T3RM1ND

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - KaosDevil - 26-10-2010

The PvP rocked, i played Input & Vector and tbh you could just never get enough of the action! Loved the player event touraments!, Hacker just completely smashed it! i was very dedicated to that loadout! didn't stop using it from release, also had 3 50s on vector by the end, loved the game miss it badly! its just not been the same, For now.. i guess i just have to rock the sexbox!

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - xmagnusx - 27-10-2010

I'm playing aion atm..and still have a wow account but they are shit compared to MXO..I gladly would have subbed for decades... Smile

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Synapze777 - 28-10-2010

I agree with Magnus! Hit me up for ten years of MxO nothing compares to it, tried it all... Conan, Champions, Star Trek, Crimecraft (Where I'm currently at), 2nd freak let's lose our 1st life, .. gimme back my MxO all these games compared sucks balls in the reflextion of dual smg/dual pistol finishers and hyperjumping and .. standing on rooftops overlooking the Downtown area knowing that out there.. they're fighting. Smile

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - agentslayer1 - 01-11-2010

.........still waiting.

And thanks m45t3rmind (Darsana) hehe and all that agree. Not suprising though, even in 2010, I still havent found shit that compares damnit!

Done right, MxO could be a free to play game with in-game adverts and items you could purchase. Toss the Ad for free MxO on Steam, xfire, and anyother gamesite and MxO would be in business. Fk, some sure dropped the damn ball on the whole thing.

I know its been over a year but .......we're still here . Someone should pay attention!

Pillster

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Cycles - 03-11-2010

Nailed It, Smashed It, And Mxo totally Owned It!

Oh how long has it been...aaah..

...Reading some comments and Memories from people in here...

Yes...

MxO had something really special... Magical.. Made you believe anything was possible...Naah no other MMO will ever give me that feeling back.

You know when it really was the Matrix for me?

...Chatting with faction, team up to go into the dungeons leveling, Getting a little lost in the dungouns while fighting/blasting your way back up in a burly brawl with you vs 20/30 npc, finaly making it back.. resting a little.. then running and hyper jumping away for Agents because they had locked on your location, and they almost get you but you manage to just...just...get there in time to get to that hardline and get out, later you decide to chill some with faction or people and hang in mara to do some pvp, just to hear on the radio later that there will be some smashing party in some club, and you see everyone hyperjumping away and after a quick change in cool clothes you head out into that club what is totaly crowded by now and good music coming hard from the speakers, that little /whisper chats romance what go's on at that moment..later after that party and you still are not tierd you decide to hyperjump away to do some more missions, and rens repeat. you vs 20/30 npcs, running for agents, doing missions,pvp,party,rens repeat untill...oh wtf*ck its allready 7AM I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!

MxO <--GOLD ERA. And thats all there is to it!They where so right: There really was NO SPOON!

Big Up for the people that trying there best to make MxO Emu work to bring back some of those memories back as much if it is possible even IF its only running arround and chatting. I take that any day then have my Fav MMO be OFF THE GRID just because it didnt work out in the pockets for SOE.

~Cheers

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Vesuveus - 04-11-2010

(03-11-2010, 06:58 PM)Cycles Wrote: Nailed It, Smashed It, And Mxo totally Owned It!

Yes...

MxO had something really special... Magical.. Made you believe anything was possible...Naah no other MMO will ever give me that feeling back.

...Chatting with faction, team up to go into the dungeons leveling, Getting a little lost in the dungouns while fighting/blasting your way back up in a burly brawl with you vs 20/30 npc, finaly making it back.. resting a little.. then running and hyper jumping away for Agents because they had locked on your location, and they almost get you but you manage to just...just...get there in time to get to that hardline and get out, later you decide to chill some with faction or people and hang in mara to do some pvp, just to hear on the radio later that there will be some smashing party in some club, and you see everyone hyperjumping away and after a quick change in cool clothes you head out into that club what is totaly crowded by now and good music coming hard from the speakers, that little /whisper chats romance what go's on at that moment..later after that party and you still are not tierd you decide to hyperjump away to do some more missions, and rens repeat. you vs 20/30 npcs, running for agents, doing missions,pvp,party,rens repeat untill...oh wtf*ck its allready 7AM I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!

MxO <--GOLD ERA. And thats all there is to it!They where so right: There really was NO SPOON!

Big Up for the people that trying there best to make MxO Emu work to bring back some of those memories back as much if it is possible even IF its only running arround and chatting. I take that any day then have my Fav MMO be OFF THE GRID just because it didnt work out in the pockets for SOE.

~Cheers

Here Here!

I love the community around this MMO. There was a sense of competition on the forums that most kept in perspective and the outcome was lots of ideas, outcomes, artwork, fan fiction and fun gaming experience.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Cycles - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 12:51 AM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(03-11-2010, 06:58 PM)Cycles Wrote: Nailed It, Smashed It, And Mxo totally Owned It!

Yes...

~Cheers

Here Here!

I love the community around this MMO. There was a sense of competition on the forums that most kept in perspective and the outcome was lots of ideas, outcomes, artwork, fan fiction and fun gaming experience.

Yes so true, i remember... Telling my brother in 2004 that The Matrix would come out online as a MMO and remember that suprised look on his face. I remember... Going to there website often to see the process of the game... I remember coming on the forums often where everyone was allready hyped up, reading the comments and laughter like i was allready playing the game... I remember many faction post "come join our faction"! And stuff like that that made me decide to join one (and i stayed in that faction true out this day, later they become known as The Sirens, the place to be for crazy parties and code cakes http://tinyurl.com/thematrixvault )

I remember... Jumping out of my seet because i was invited for beta... (My first ever invite for beta to)
I remember when i waited patiently for the game to finish installing and patching up the first time... I remember myself pushing the 'continue'button and the cool 'Warnerbros''Monolith''Hotredchickwalking' coming up...being picked up by the ship, creating my first character.. and even though at the time i was laggy as hell with only 256mb ram and crappy vidcard...
i remembered... The first time Jacking In, seeing the matrix code all over th place.. Slowly revealing the Megacity and the big adventure that would hit on me and would leave its mark forever to remember for all eternity.
~does a Machine Gun Fist In Slomo and Hyperjumps away~ PRICELESS.

and again, naaahhh no mmo will ever give me that feeling back Tongue for everyting is a first time and for me MXO was my first mmoRPG.Cool (All the rest is just rens repeat and trying to get that feeling back even though ya never will)