The Matrix Online Server Emulator
How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. (/showthread.php?tid=296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Sixxth - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 06:54 AM)rajkosto Wrote: You think those guys ever did anything ?
Look at their project...
Maybe I should just shut down the test server so that people would stop going 'no progress has been made'

Nah, dont shut it down. There are those of us that like to visit from time to time just to get that megacity fix.

Just dont let anyone new in. F 'em

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Raccoon - 18-07-2014

If there's one thing on here I can't stand, it's people who whine that the game "isn't done."

The fact that we can even get into it is amazing. Do you realize how many MMORPGs die and people just NEVER get to go back into the world? It just dies. The fact that MXO is still tap-innable is phenomenal. I love booting it up and running around. It's this strange sense of fun and nostalgia. I'm content with how it is so far and I look forward to what may happen in the future.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Fractal_Blade - 24-07-2014

Seconded. The whining is coming from "individuals" who cannot appreciate what they have.

Megacity fix? More like crack. Andi I like it.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Impius - 24-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 03:47 PM)Raccoon Wrote: If there's one thing on here I can't stand, it's people who whine that the game "isn't done."

The fact that we can even get into it is amazing. Do you realize how many MMORPGs die and people just NEVER get to go back into the world? It just dies. The fact that MXO is still tap-innable is phenomenal. I love booting it up and running around. It's this strange sense of fun and nostalgia. I'm content with how it is so far and I look forward to what may happen in the future.

100%, As someone who missed out on the original, I'm happy that I can even explore and see how it all looked, and to be able to do that anytime is a bonus.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Aquilae - 25-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 01:34 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(17-07-2014, 10:32 PM)Rxu Wrote: it's still just a big chat room.

I had no idea.

Most of us don't chat to ourselves.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Raccoon - 25-07-2014

(25-07-2014, 07:30 AM)Aquilae Wrote:
(18-07-2014, 01:34 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(17-07-2014, 10:32 PM)Rxu Wrote: it's still just a big chat room.

I had no idea.

Most of us don't chat to ourselves.

I'll have you know I made 3 accounts for the voices in my head. Jerk.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Hashtag - 06-08-2014

im kinda addicted to Defiance the Game right now, i only got it cause i love the show. I didnt think id play it as much but im pretty hooked. i was waiting for it to go Free to play on ps3 but i said fuck it and bought it for $9.99 lol

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Naabu - 08-08-2014

Progress takes time. Those who are complaining about no progress are merely showing how badly they want the game to be something compared to their fondest memories.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - Connemara - 07-11-2014

You don't say...but still...when there is no one on ever online, its kinda depressing. I'm the only person ever on the server and the one time someone actually was on at the same time, I was afk. Came back and the dude had messaged me and then left.

Maybe if there was more stuff to do, people would stay longer.

Should be a team of people behind this. Like 40 people at least.

RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - rajkosto - 07-11-2014

Go find those people, then.