The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) (/showthread.php?tid=343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - Synapze777 - 28-02-2010

I find it amusing how even I could make some of these things work ingame. The pills doesn't seem that hard to do. I have seen people levitate and hover around before, as well as seen characters change into snowmen, I guess it was all because of lack of manpower to just code the clothing packages in size xxxl and make 6 new RSI' for them to be worn by. The light you are when you disappear from the hardlines or come into a map couldn't be so hard to make into the game as a permanent animation, this simply just screams that there wasn't put effort into chadwicks ideas at all from SOE.

RE: Some cool things that could have been (MxO) - Sixxth - 01-03-2010

(28-02-2010, 04:08 PM)Synapze777 Wrote: I find it amusing how even I could make some of these things work ingame. The pills doesn't seem that hard to do. I have seen people levitate and hover around before, as well as seen characters change into snowmen, I guess it was all because of lack of manpower to just code the clothing packages in size xxxl and make 6 new RSI' for them to be worn by. The light you are when you disappear from the hardlines or come into a map couldn't be so hard to make into the game as a permanent animation, this simply just screams that there wasn't put effort into chadwicks ideas at all from SOE.

Sure - he even kinda says so in the blog!

Just another bummer in the string of things that happened.