The Matrix Online Server Emulator
It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit (/showthread.php?tid=356)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - rajkosto - 17-02-2010

didn't know you swing that way
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotacon

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - horsepants416 - 17-02-2010

(17-02-2010, 10:50 AM)rajkosto Wrote: didn't know you swing that way
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotacon

WOW fuck lol mix a k with a c and you get a bad mix up when it comes to japan yeah im gonna just go fix that now maybe thats why everybody always laughs when i say Shotacon Karate LOL!.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotokan

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Vesuveus - 17-02-2010

(17-02-2010, 10:35 AM)Twaggy Wrote: I'm thinking of learning Karate, do you feel at first like a total twonk been my age? (25 this year) when all the others are much younger, or do they stick ya in a group around your age?

Some schools have adult classes so you're not mixed in with kid, like Kramer was in that one seinfeld episode.

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Twaggy - 17-02-2010

(17-02-2010, 02:19 PM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(17-02-2010, 10:35 AM)Twaggy Wrote: I'm thinking of learning Karate, do you feel at first like a total twonk been my age? (25 this year) when all the others are much younger, or do they stick ya in a group around your age?

Some schools have adult classes so you're not mixed in with kid, like Kramer was in that one seinfeld episode.

LOL that's what gives me the wiggles!

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - horsepants416 - 17-02-2010

(17-02-2010, 02:36 PM)Twaggy Wrote:
(17-02-2010, 02:19 PM)Vesuveus Wrote:

LOL that's what gives me the wiggles!

most legitimate martial arts schools dont even work with kids daily. there's exceptions tho.

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Agent Smith - 22-02-2010

(15-02-2010, 07:05 PM)Neopill Wrote: Well, At work right now preparing to tattoo "Money over Bitches" on some dudes throat. Lol, dumb ass.

Then i'll log into and out of tmoemu repeatedly till I close up shop.

Then I will go home, drink some beer,smoke some herb, play some CODMW2, and then probably check forums again, then goto sleep.

My day in a nutshell.

Ya know, that actually sounds like a pretty bad ass life.

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Superman111994 - 22-02-2010

Hey, Agent Smith! Nice sig!

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Xtank - 22-02-2010

i like my sig better but moving on topic....

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - Neopill - 23-02-2010

OK, so, off work. Smoked me a nice couple joints. Drinkin some buds after an hour CODMW2 session.

Now on to the task of getting into the SImulation. Ive had problems since after the Tarib release and havent been able to get in.

SO, ima give it another go now, and hopefully I will be seeing you guys in Mega City tonight.

RE: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit - QuiDormit - 23-02-2010

(23-02-2010, 03:35 AM)Neopill Wrote: OK, so, off work. Smoked me a nice couple joints. Drinkin some buds after an hour CODMW2 session.

Fuck. I don't like you. :-D

j/k, kickass dude.