The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Broadcast Depth (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open (/showthread.php?tid=362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - chefmaster - 18-02-2010

awersome guys! now when i see it i hope we will be soon done Smile

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Agent Pace - 18-02-2010

(18-02-2010, 10:46 PM)SleepingPanther Wrote: All I can say is wow!... Great talking to someone besides myself on MxO again.

My thoughts exactly, feels nostalgic.

[Image: screenshot_69.jpg]

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - nubious81 - 18-02-2010

Awsome Job guys geting stuff geting up to check out!

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - @n!t@ - 18-02-2010

Much tcp sessions was open and i lose my internet connection after 2-5 minutes. chat messages i saw first 2-3 mins and nobody saw my answer. and sometimes my char looks like somebody's other: like major_tom and i start in his place. but after reconnect i see my char in my last place again. i'll try to do some screens of it.

PS: After 30 mins of tryes all was ok
PS PS: No... 32st minute was crash again... Some guys said what i flooding chat... But if i say 1 phrase - i see what it sended 2 or more somtimes...

Why am I in the sky?

[Image: bug1.jpg]

Am i NeoVII? O.o

[Image: bug2.jpg]

My last saving place in sky...

[Image: bug3.jpg]

Help me to come back!

[Image: bug4.jpg]

Chat flooding

[Image: bug6.jpg]

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Vesuveus - 19-02-2010

(18-02-2010, 10:17 PM)mixer242 Wrote: hey fella's. I was wondering where I could find clothing values for the Area K trench,blue matrix pants and the headgear please Cool

Here

Use the dermaclothing tool to determine the values.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - rajkosto - 19-02-2010

anita you had this problem last time as well, its either your computer or your internet, fix it.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - @n!t@ - 19-02-2010

(19-02-2010, 09:45 AM)rajkosto Wrote: anita you had this problem last time as well, its either your computer or your internet, fix it.

Yes, this problem of internet connection, because my provider have hard limit of tcp sessions. Off mxo works ok (may be it was some packet compression, but emu have this problem).
By the way, much ppl can't use torrent here, because this tcp sessions limit Smile
So, this server exclusively not for my internet connection Sad Eh... Will be waiting for public version for try it at anitalink (if it will be released)... (Ping to reality was 50-55)

ISP limiting amount of tcp connections... what ?
MXO uses udp for the world server anyway, dont know how they cripple that for you

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Rusher - 19-02-2010

pvp work ???

of course. everything works. missions work. its a 100% true and tested clone of the actual soe server !
</sarcasm>