The Matrix Online Server Emulator
OMG MXO?! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: OMG MXO?! (/showthread.php?tid=370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

OMG MXO?! - Mave - 19-02-2010

SO LIEK HAI GUISE! I HERD DAT UR MAKN TEH MAYTRICKS ONLINE N STUF AGAIN! I WOOD LIEK TO PLAYY WEN ITZ WERKIN LOLZ IS IT WURKIN YET XD?

But seriously, hey folks. I guess you could say I cracked and missed MxO so here I am. I noticed a lot of familiar faces so I figured if even for the sake of catching up with old friends, I'll stop by and say hello.

RE: OMG MXO?! - rajkosto - 19-02-2010

haha Mave, what happened to the berries and cream ?

RE: OMG MXO?! - Gerik - 19-02-2010

Yo Rajko. I’m really happy for you bro. I’m gonna let you finish, but Mave had one of the best first post of all time.

hi

RE: OMG MXO?! - Broker - 19-02-2010

Mave's here.

Now it feels like MxO Tongue

RE: OMG MXO?! - QuiDormit - 19-02-2010

(19-02-2010, 06:30 PM)Gerik Wrote: Yo Rajko. I’m really happy for you bro. I’m gonna let you finish, but Mave had one of the best first post of all time.

[Image: angry-kanye-west-300x225.jpg]

"You're hurtin' feelings man!"

Hi, Mave.

RE: OMG MXO?! - mixer242 - 19-02-2010

sup Mave !!! I figured you crack and show up sooner or laterTongue
hey i'm waiting for my @----- Rose
hope to see you in-game at some point.Cool
Letsrock-recursion
Mixer-Syntax

RE: OMG MXO?! - Neo VII - 19-02-2010

(19-02-2010, 06:30 PM)Gerik Wrote: Yo Rajko. I’m really happy for you bro. I’m gonna let you finish, but Mave had one of the best first post of all time.

That...is...HILARIOUS! I laughed my ass off.

(19-02-2010, 06:06 PM)Mave Wrote: I noticed a lot of familiar faces so I figured if even for the sake of catching up with old friends, I'll stop by and say hello.

Hey Mave. I don't think we got along to well one time before but all in the past as far as I'm concerned. Welcome back man.

RE: OMG MXO?! - cloudwolf - 19-02-2010

Ello ello ello, what do we have here?

RE: OMG MXO?! - DrSmith - 19-02-2010

(19-02-2010, 06:06 PM)Mave Wrote: SO LIEK HAI GUISE! I HERD DAT UR MAKN TEH MAYTRICKS ONLINE N STUF AGAIN! I WOOD LIEK TO PLAYY WEN ITZ WERKIN LOLZ IS IT WURKIN YET XD?

But seriously, hey folks. I guess you could say I cracked and missed MxO so here I am. I noticed a lot of familiar faces so I figured if even for the sake of catching up with old friends, I'll stop by and say hello.

*crawls from under lurker central..../waves
*crawls back under Rock

RE: OMG MXO?! - nubious81 - 19-02-2010

This thread Delivers Smile