The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Hi all - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hi all (/showthread.php?tid=389)

Hi all - retrohelix - 28-02-2010

Hi all,

This is the first chance i have had to say hello. I have installed the client and have been running around the Matrix feeling nostalgic Smile.

I love the tools BTW to allow the change of clothes and facial details. I look forward to all future progress.

Will keep playing around and will hopefully be able to join you on a test server at some point Smile

Cheers

Retrohelix

RE: Hi all - Superman111994 - 28-02-2010

(28-02-2010, 12:43 AM)retrohelix Wrote: Hi all,

This is the first chance i have had to say hello. I have installed the client and have been running around the Matrix feeling nostalgic Smile.

I love the tools BTW to allow the change of clothes and facial details. I look forward to all future progress.

Will keep playing around and will hopefully be able to join you on a test server at some point Smile

Cheers

Retrohelix

Welcome!
There is already a test server. Check out the news and announcements. Click the download link there, get the values from DermoClothing tool for what you want to look like, then PM Rajkosto so he can make you an account.

RE: Hi all - Wingless - 02-03-2010

Hey Retro! Glad you found your way here Big Grin

We've only met a few times, but we were in the same faction on Recursion. Hope to see you on the test server some time, hrm.

RE: Hi all - retrohelix - 04-03-2010

(02-03-2010, 07:17 AM)Wingless Wrote: Hey Retro! Glad you found your way here Big Grin

We've only met a few times, but we were in the same faction on Recursion. Hope to see you on the test server some time, hrm.

I remember you m8. Hopefully there will a big reunion soon Smile

RE: Hi all - monstercam - 05-03-2010

nice sig picture man!